Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My brother and sister-in-law intentionally over-ordered with the caterer for their wedding. They specifically wanted leftovers and take-home boxes for any guests that wanted them.

Once dinner/celebration was done the caterers just boxed up meals and handed them out as people left as the reception died down. Sliced-up marinated tri-tip, shrimp,(amazingly not overcooked and not rubbery) rice, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, etc.

I walked out of there with 4 boxes of food. A couple pounds each. One went to mom and dad that left early in the evening, two to two neighbors that helped/hired for serving. And I of course kept one for myself. It was about two days of delicious leftovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU