Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I agree on certain sandwiches and bitten burritos but those shouldn’t be leftovers anyway. Also steak doesn’t reheat well so either eat it cold or give it to the dogs. Anything else is fair game and I’ll eat it all op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Leftovers was a great show, you should watch that op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

loving mAX RICHTER. was listening to max richter today. and gently caress buttons!!! HELLO???

Did you read the Tom Whatshissface book the leftovers, OP? I did. It was pretty good. Better than the show cuz there was no seasons 2 or 3 in the book. He also wrote Election. Perotta. That's it. Tom Perotta. He wrote the novel The Leftovers and Election now a major motion picture starring ferris bueller who murders irish citizens with no repercussions and reese chin and also he wrote the novel for HBO Original Series Miss Fletcher the show My Wife Likes With That Chick on HBO

I didn’t read it but I did listen to the audiobook version of The Leftovers and the narrator was very good and nailed the tone perfectly. This was after I had seen the show so it was fun to compare and contrast. Anyway that’s my story about The Leftovers, hope you found enjoyment and value in my comments.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I call em “sloppy seconds” op