Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I have an absolute disdain for leftovers to the point where I can't even look at them without gagging. It does make it annoying when I have perfectly good leftovers and I literally cannot think of even eating them. I'd rather let them rot or just throw them right away then actually eat them.?

Like I just gag thinking of a leftover burrito or leftover sandwich in the congealed nastiness. I keep seeing people on tiktok and poo poo reinventing their leftovers into new meals and it utterly discussed the gently caress out of me. Especially when you have like a burrito or something like that that has a clear bite marks in it that's where it really gets me gagging.

I just don't ask for a box of restaurants anymore and it makes me feel bad that I'm throwing the food away but I know for a fact I just won't loving eat it.

My wife brought home leftover Chinese food a few nights ago and I looked at it for 3 seconds and couldn't loving do it.

Does anyone else suffer from the same psychological phenomenon?

the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU