Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The whole point of Chinese food is the leftovers OP. Sounds like you're missing the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

verbal enema posted:

Imagine ordering a single meals worth of Chinese food like a fukkin clown

Like maybe on an airplane? Otherwise, don't make a lick of sense.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just not gonna eat rear end cuz it's been sitting out since yesterday lmao

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You're becoming a tyrant again.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
anyone call op a tedious bitch yet

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The Leftovers was a great show, you should watch that op

loving mAX RICHTER. was listening to max richter today. and gently caress buttons!!! HELLO???

Did you read the Tom Whatshissface book the leftovers, OP? I did. It was pretty good. Better than the show cuz there was no seasons 2 or 3 in the book. He also wrote Election. Perotta. That's it. Tom Perotta. He wrote the novel The Leftovers and Election now a major motion picture starring ferris bueller who murders irish citizens with no repercussions and reese chin and also he wrote the novel for HBO Original Series Miss Fletcher the show My Wife Likes With That Chick on HBO

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Ops fridge is stacked bottom to top with pepperoni pizza lunchables and Capri Suns, prove me wrong

i can't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Jelly posted:

Are you the posting manifestation of cocaine?

Chinese Corn Liquor but close!