Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Half a pizza in the fridge? Might eat a piece the next day for lunch. The rest gets consumed by my partner or zzytrash

It's not that I haven't tried, I've reheated the leftovers and as soon as I smell it I just start gagging. Gagging to the point where I literally feel like I'm going to vomit even just looking at it. Like I looked at leftover spaghetti a few days ago and I was losing my mind..

Sometimes when I look at the garbage I start gagging too. I'm not sure why this is but it's the same thing if I see food garbage it just makes me lose my stomach.

It's not like it's always been like this

Here is my guess based on the above: At one point you ate leftovers that made you really sick. Maybe it sat out way too long before going in the fridge, maybe something else was wrong with it. Then you brain started associating leftovers with "this might kill me, initiate disgust protocol".

If you ordered takeout and put it directly in the fridge without opening it, would it trigger the same response the next day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU