Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dont usually have leftovers but i do have a stash of frozen burritos i made a few weeks ago in case im lazy and/or drunk OP.

only leftovers i eat are chinese takeout and pizza pie. maybe some baked ziti if i order that from the local italian spot too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
mayo is already congealed out of the jar OP

its mayo OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
op in shambles

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
probably 80% of lunches my father eats are leftovers. impressive honestly.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*OP gets stuck in traffic after picking up a pizza*

*gets home and pizza is cold*

*throws it directly into trash and cries*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Chinatown you were in the Domino's Pizza was 3 hours late thread you know how I roll. The loving pizza was STONE COLD

STONE FUVKI G COKD¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

put cold slices on a skillet on low heat and youll get a crispy hot pizza slice in 10 minutes OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

deep dish peat moss posted:

Eating frozen burritos or McDonald's burgers is also inhumane

dont talk poo poo about a nice hot aspicy chicken or mcdouble from the arches bro. sometimes you gotta cop some delicious garbage.

:69snypa:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this whole saga makes me hella sad fr

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gas this dumbas thread plz

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eating some cold (room temp) pizza right now OP!!!!! SUCK IT!!!! :blastu:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wendigee posted:

Clearly you have a mild form of brain worms and if you actually cared you probably need therapy.. lol bitch can't eat left over Chinese food or chili or lasagna lol get the gently caress out 🤣

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeah we shouldnt let this incredible self-own of a thread die just yet :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
glad the GoFundMe was successful to get da OP a "microwave" that takes leftovers and converts them into delicious hot foods.