Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
op this is for you

there's a local restaurant theater I go to that most people will just leave their plates of food on their tables after the movie is over and walk out, and the staff will come in and dumpster everything once the credits have finished rolling. I'll go around before they do that and load up take-home containers with anything that hasn't been eaten. I know some homeless folks and people who don't have much that will take it, who know where it's from from and don't give a poo poo. they were psyched to get one of those large containers crammed full of free buffalo wings/tenders, mozzerella sticks, onion rings, waffle fries, tacos, nachos, pizza etc. anything other folks don't take I'll eat. 2 minutes in the microwave will nuke anything bad in the food, been doing it for 12 years and never gotten sick from it. sometimes the place has specials like a mushroom swiss melt burger or lobster macaroni and those are always good. went to see the force awakens to a packed house and left there with half a fridge full's worth of leftover food from a single showing, about 40 pounds of stuff. a lot of times at that place people order an entire meal, don't even touch it, and then it goes right in the trash. went to see a movie once and there was some huge birthday party that left 8 entire untouched pizzas behind. the waste is insane

I was incredibly poor and destitute from crippling medical expenses for a long time and that beat the pickiness and squeamishness right outta me forever, on top of my girlfriend at the time losing her poo poo at seeing the wastefulness of americans, made me decide to start doing that, and I still do it. even though I've gotten things back on track I still eat anything that I've got that's not gone bad. if it's moldy tho that's no good, since if you can see mold on something, it's usually already all over or through the rest of the thing, just not visible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is it a germophobe or OCD thing or what