Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord
Is just the concept of eating stuff that's been in the fridge overnight that revolts you or is it their texture/taste? I almost get the same way about frozen leftovers, but eventually I found a way to reheat them a lot of them so they don't suck or stink.

Otherwise, get a toaster oven or airfryer or something, daymn. Most leftovers look, taste and smell far, FAR better when reheated in an oven than in a microwave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yes it's just that. I have an air fryer I have a toaster it's not like I have a lack of waste to cook it it's just the texture causes me to recoil.
Dang, that sucks. I can only suggest focus on finding some new favorite foods that feel exactly the same when reheated as they are when first cooked? Like chili or soups and stuff.
Maybe keep sauces separate from the rest of the dish so you can keep part of a meal for the next day and make fresh noodles or whatever when you start again?

Or lean hard into the OCD and keep that refrigerator/freezer ultra-clean and smelling nice to help subconsciously convince yourself that it is all fine to eat.