Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to lose the presidential race?
Biden
Marianne Williamson
Robert Kennedy Jr
GOKU (But he'll win, cause he's goku. i've seen the show)
View Results

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
So far, only two have thrown their hat into the D prez race.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/whos-running-president-2024-candidates-democratic-republican/

Marianne Wiliamson

She's 70. (of course)
and has like literally zero screen time on the news. Her views are pretty liberal, and agreeable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne_Williamson
(meaning she has no chance.)

Robert Kennedy Jr

He's 69. (NICE! But of course)
And he's gaining some (little) traction. His views are pretty decent. Until you get into the ANTI-VAX, and COVID conspiracy. (and trying to say his cousin didn't kill a woman)
BESIDES ALL OF THAT. He's strong on the EPA and saving the environment and all that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.

So, goons, what sort of shady poo poo am I missing from these two? I mean, Biden is like 99% going to clinch it, but at least he'll have some opposition, even if it's perfunctory.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm voting for big T dawg because I want him to drain the swamp

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

I'm voting for big T dawg because I want him to drain the swamp

lol BOOO This is a serious thread for serious responses.

Banned.
my eyes will close when I see your post.

e- changed my mind. you're cool in my book SW. thank you for the pity reply.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
but for real, does anyone really know anything about these two clowns, besides their wiki pages?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

There needs to be an age limit to anyone running for office. No one over 40.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DEMONrats!!!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Deamon rats

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Ahh gently caress!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

There needs to be an age limit to anyone running for office. No one over 40.

I'd be willing to say 50, but agreed

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I am not voting for a democrat because I can't

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Lol, it looks like neither one has held a real political office. Great. Just great.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
democrat party

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Robert F Kennedy Jr. will lose to John F. Kennedy Jr.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
RJK Jr is a Qanon/MAGA plant hth (hope that helps)

Has Marianne Williamson ever been pictured at a fancy dinner with Putin?

FAUX EDIT

I googled 'Marianne Williamson Russia' and didn't find any Poot Poot pics, but I found an Independant article from 2020 and welp

quote:

She was a joke candidate, everyone decided. She was funded at least partly by Republicans determined to get Trump back into the White House in 2020. She was possibly a Russian asset. She believed in chemtrails, crystals, and “dark psychic forces”, and described herself on Twitter as a “non-denominational faith leader”. She officiated one of Elizabeth Taylor’s weddings. She once said Americans could will hurricanes away from cities with their minds.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

Robert F Kennedy Jr. will lose to John F. Kennedy Jr.

Who was that ginger looking Kennedy that gave like the Democratic response to The State of the Union speech a few years ago?

He was probably like "the 3rd"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

blight rhino posted:

e- changed my mind. you're cool in my book SW. thank you for the pity reply.

Thanks bud.

dumbocraps.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Vampire Panties posted:

Has Marianne Williamson ever been pictured at a fancy dinner with Putin?

FAUX EDIT

I googled 'Marianne Williamson Russia' and didn't find any Poot Poot pics, but I found an Independant article from 2020 and welp

quote:

quote:
She was a joke candidate, everyone decided. She was funded at least partly by Republicans determined to get Trump back into the White House in 2020. She was possibly a Russian asset. She believed in chemtrails, crystals, and “dark psychic forces”, and described herself on Twitter as a “non-denominational faith leader”. She officiated one of Elizabeth Taylor’s weddings. She once said Americans could will hurricanes away from cities with their minds.

Well. poo poo. lol.

Biden it is *sigh*
...for now.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 29, 2023

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Gay abortions!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Marianne Williamson is like a Goop segment running for office.

It was funny when she photoshopped herself as a jedi and said I'll show you a Jewish space laser DON'T gently caress WITH ME MTG

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Vampire Panties posted:

Please, let the man speak about Sirhan Sirhan

A lot

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dumbocraps

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I hear good things about a certain Anthony Devolder.

Pretty liberal and agreeable views, compared to most modern politicians, and can definitely win elections.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Real talk, eff the demonRATS. Eff them. MORE LIKE DUMB O CRATS. Please. This country is built on god, guns, and good times and the douchebag o’ratfucking cretins are only about gross sex perversions, giving Joe Biden your guns , and BAD times and also with hunting Trump who din’t even DO A THING WRONG ONE TIME. What other dumbo crats huh what other ones could there even be when they’re all fleeing shitholes like California to go to Texas and Florida and become see the light of being republicans and god for effs sake for effin effs sake. Like I’m not gonna turn in my boy pussy to Joe Biden and all his secret cabal of deep state neo demon abortionists just so they can fill me up with demon semen and have me poo poo out a flaming rear end baby devil Satan spawn that they can gobble down for adrenochrome and let Tom Hank live on for ever until they can rewrite the constitution of these United STATES who will fear no one but god one god forever

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Lt. Cock posted:

so they can fill me up with demon semen

Buddy, that's why I'm voting for them.

And, honestly, I'm pretty miffed that it's still not done.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Lt. Cock posted:

Real talk, eff the demonRATS. Eff them. MORE LIKE DUMB O CRATS. Please. This country is built on god, guns, and good times and the douchebag o’ratfucking cretins are only about gross sex perversions, giving Joe Biden your guns , and BAD times and also with hunting Trump who din’t even DO A THING WRONG ONE TIME. What other dumbo crats huh what other ones could there even be when they’re all fleeing shitholes like California to go to Texas and Florida and become see the light of being republicans and god for effs sake for effin effs sake. Like I’m not gonna turn in my boy pussy to Joe Biden and all his secret cabal of deep state neo demon abortionists just so they can fill me up with demon semen and have me poo poo out a flaming rear end baby devil Satan spawn that they can gobble down for adrenochrome and let Tom Hank live on for ever until they can rewrite the constitution of these United STATES who will fear no one but god one god forever

I'm Joe Biden, jack. And I'm coming for that bussy

Believe me! I'm not lying!

Hey, I also like when kids play with my leg hair, jack, did I tell you that?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Tom Hank can't keep getting away with this
!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Private Cumshoe posted:

!

Who's going to stop him?

Honest question. Tell me and I'll vote for them!!!

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

um excuse me that's sully

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How do they compare to Biden in children sniffed and fondled per public appearance?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
For RFK Jr. it's mostly children snuffed out by measels

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

EorayMel posted:

democrat party

WTF, this is violence.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

quote:

She once said Americans could will hurricanes away from cities with their minds.

She’s actually right, you know

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Goku. Now more than ever.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i'm a kucinich man. i just think he's cute.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm running for Big P (president) in 2024, so add me to tha list bruh. My platform is "bring back the fuckaholix" which should tell you everything you need to know about where I stand on the issues.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Vote for me. No more president mountain. No more 2nd amendment. Guns seized, gently caress you. Labor Camps for undesirables (pigs, tech founders, congress, the c-suite, chris pratt, Intuit employees, advertisers, lobbyists, evangelicals). No more states. Change country name, thinking "Whackistan". Wealth tax. Universal Healthcare duh. Abolish prohibition duh. Abolish slavery duh. Make Canada & England official parts of Whackistan. New flag with skulls & tits. Change national anthem every year, first year is Return of the Mack. The national anthem is the only thing the people get to vote on and if the people vote wrong, it's vetoed. Take presidents off the money since they all suck. Everything else after initial necessary changes is decided by dice roll and maybe like a sidewalk chalk grid that a decapitated chicken falls over on. Infinitely better and less of a joke than our current system. Vote me.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what their stance on bone melting (children)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Just licking my fingers and putting to the air and feeling that my boy smugworth deserves to be president but also maybe god

Do you remember when he started the alabama bus strike? gently caress you. You werent there.

How about when smuggy rescued all those iraqi hostages?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Who was newt gingrich's 8th wife? I thought so.

V 4 smugsworth