Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to lose the presidential race?
Biden
Marianne Williamson
Robert Kennedy Jr
GOKU (But he'll win, cause he's goku. i've seen the show)
View Results

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

It should have been Andrew Cuomo but he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Just licking my fingers and putting to the air and feeling that my boy smugworth deserves to be president but also maybe god

Do you remember when he started the alabama bus strike? gently caress you. You werent there.

How about when smuggy rescued all those iraqi hostages?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Who was newt gingrich's 8th wife? I thought so.

V 4 smugsworth

Indeed. Smugworth, the least SMUG candidate and the most WORTHy.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I refuse to let this thread die. its super informative.

who are we stanning for the Dems?

I need to know the Group Mindthink so I can make decisions.

It's going to be Biden, isn't it?

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/30/1172923281/biden-makes-fun-of-his-age-at-the-white-house-correspondents-dinner

I'd say his jokes were better than mediocre. Not LOL funny, but kinda ha funny.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BigBadSteve posted:

Indeed. Smugworth, the least SMUG candidate and the most WORTHy.

*nods solemnly*

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

um excuse me that's sully

aka Mr Rodgers. the saint of 'murica

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Serious POSTs ONLY! PLZ

You nincompoops

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

quote:

“dark psychic forces”, and described herself on Twitter as a “non-denominational faith leader”

.... Whoa. Jedi president.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

.... Whoa. Jedi president.

Jed-I Pres-i-dent

*clap*clap* *clapclapclap*

"This is not the trade deal you are looking for" *hand wave*

"You want our troops in your borders" *hand wave*

"You will surrender your nukes" *hand wave*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Disappointed this wasn't a Spaceballs reference

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Disappointed this wasn't a Spaceballs reference

someone photoshop her vs MTG as jedi warriors.

if they're wearing skimpy combat outfits, that's okay

the image AI's don't like the world Skimpy. But ChatGPT came through with a short story

quote:

In a galaxy far, far away, Marianne Williamson and Marjorie Taylor Greene found themselves on opposite sides of the force as Jedi knights.

Marianne Williamson was a Jedi master who had spent years studying the ancient teachings of the Jedi order. She had a deep understanding of the force and was known for her compassion and wisdom.

Marjorie Taylor Greene, on the other hand, was a Jedi apprentice who had only recently begun her training. She was headstrong and impulsive, always eager to prove herself in battle.

The two Jedi found themselves on opposite sides of a fierce conflict between the forces of light and dark. Marjorie Taylor Greene had been lured to the dark side by promises of power and control, while Marianne Williamson remained steadfast in her commitment to the Jedi code.

In a climactic battle, the two Jedi faced off against each other, lightsabers blazing. Marjorie Taylor Greene fought with reckless abandon, determined to prove herself to her new masters. But Marianne Williamson remained calm and focused, drawing on her years of training and experience.

Despite Marjorie Taylor Greene's raw power, Marianne Williamson emerged victorious. She had not only defeated her opponent, but she had also helped to bring Marjorie Taylor Greene back to the light side of the force.

From that day forward, Marjorie Taylor Greene became a devoted student of Marianne Williamson, learning from her every day and striving to become a true Jedi master. Together, the two Jedi fought for justice and freedom across the galaxy, their lightsabers shining bright as they battled against the forces of darkness.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 00:07 on May 1, 2023

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

blight rhino posted:

someone photoshop her vs MTG as jedi warriors.

if they're wearing skimpy combat outfits, that's okay

I don't support deciding our presidency with a fighting tournament.

It will give Goku better odds than a debate, but it will improve MTG's odds far more than I am comfortable with. She is quite physically imposing and has grappled with street fighters before.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's obviously going to be Biden, Jack. I have no idea why anyone that old would want to keep working. I assume it's because they love power more than relaxing with friends and family and / or are literal psychopaths.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

It's obviously going to be Biden, Jack. I have no idea why anyone that old would want to keep working. I assume it's because they love power more than relaxing with friends and family and / or are literal psychopaths.

this is 100% it. No old ghoul wants to let go of that sort of power.
He announced, .... did he ever say that Harris was going to be his running mate? Or is it just assumed?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

blight rhino posted:

this is 100% it. No old ghoul wants to let go of that sort of power.
He announced, .... did he ever say that Harris was going to be his running mate? Or is it just assumed?

Has any sitting president ever not run with their VP? Seems like an odd choice

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I don't support deciding our presidency with a fighting tournament.

It will give Goku better odds than a debate, but it will improve MTG's odds far more than I am comfortable with. She is quite physically imposing and has grappled with street fighters before.

ChatGPT has feelings about that:

quote:

It's difficult to say what exactly would happen if Goku were to fight Marianne Williamson and Marjorie Taylor Green, as it would depend on a number of factors such as their individual power levels, fighting styles, and access to weapons or abilities.

Assuming that all three combatants were roughly evenly matched in terms of power and abilities, the fight would likely be intense and closely contested. Goku is a highly skilled martial artist with incredible strength, speed, and durability, and he has a number of powerful techniques at his disposal such as the Kamehameha wave and the Spirit Bomb.

Marianne Williamson, as a Jedi master, would have access to a range of Force abilities including telekinesis, mind tricks, and Force lightning. She would also be highly skilled with a lightsaber and would be able to use it to deflect Goku's energy attacks.

Marjorie Taylor Green, as a Jedi apprentice, would likely be less powerful than Marianne Williamson but would still be a formidable opponent. She would have some basic Force abilities and would be skilled with a lightsaber, but would likely rely more on brute force and aggression in combat.

In a three-way battle, it's difficult to predict who would emerge victorious. If Goku were able to outmaneuver and outlast his opponents, he may be able to defeat them both. However, if Marianne Williamson and Marjorie Taylor Green were able to work together effectively and use their combined Jedi powers to overwhelm Goku, they could potentially emerge victorious.

Ultimately, the outcome of the battle would depend on a number of variables and could go either way.

It would not go either way. Goku would smash them into smithereens.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Has any sitting president ever not run with their VP? Seems like an odd choice

It's happened a few times apparently. Not really in recent history

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/11/vice-presidential-swaps-throughout-history

Like i KNow Harris' approval is lower than Bidens. I was just curious. But I figured we would of heard about it by now.

SMUGWORTH 2024 VP?!!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

blight rhino posted:

SMUGWORTH 2024 VP?!!!!

Thinking of running for GBS moderator in 2024. My passion is for effecting change locally for my constituents.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Smugworth posted:

Thinking of running for GBS moderator in 2024. My passion is for effecting change locally for my constituents.

Yuo have my vote

quote:

As an AI language model, I do not have a personal opinion on who should be a moderator on a specific website or forum. The decision of who becomes a moderator is typically made by the administrators or owners of the website based on their specific criteria and needs for moderation.

However, it is important for moderators to have certain qualities such as fairness, impartiality, and the ability to enforce rules and maintain a civil and respectful community. It is ultimately up to the website administrators to determine who would be the best fit for the role of a moderator based on these and other factors.

If yuou can meet these standards

SMUG-Worth
*clap clap* *clapclapclap*
Smug-WORth
*clap clap* *clapclapclap*

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

blight rhino posted:

Yuo have my vote

If yuou can meet these standards

🙇‍♂️

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dude your slogan has to be 4 syllables to work with clap clap clapclapclap come on Jack.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

Dude your slogan has to be 4 syllables to work with clap clap clapclapclap come on Jack.

SM-UHG _ WOR-TH
i dunno thats dumb.

SMUG WORTH TWENTY FOUR

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

*sigh* this is not an endorsement, I'm just in pain at that chant.

Let's go smug worth
Clap clap clapclapclap

There. Used in every sports stadium in American I imagine

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

*sigh* this is not an endorsement, I'm just in pain at that chant.

Let's go smug worth
Clap clap clapclapclap

There. Used in every sports stadium in American I imagine

i will steal that.

lets go smug worth
clap clapclapclap clap

clapclap clapclapclap

boom. nailed it.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 1, 2023

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

As of Sunday, the 30th, 1952est.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 00:56 on May 1, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

As previously mentioned it seems like Kennedy and Williamson are both pulling some big Tulsi gabbard energy (they are not running in good faith)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Wendigee posted:

As previously mentioned it seems like Kennedy and Williamson are both pulling some big Tulsi gabbard energy (they are not running in good faith)

Williamson took money from Russia in her last run so why would it be any different this time around

Does Kennedy believe his dead cousin is that dude that goes around saying he's JFK Jr. at Q rallies?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Exactly

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What happens if when you vote you write in "Dark Brandon"?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Nooner posted:

What happens if when you vote you write in "Dark Brandon"?

Joe Biden assumes his final form and kills Goku.

Goku, why did you let him power up?? drat it, Goku, don't give him a senzu bean, this is politics, you can't win by playing fair!!!

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

blight rhino posted:

As of Sunday, the 30th, 1952est.

I'm guessing you're not from the US but a sitting president doesn't ever really face a real primary. It's basically a formality but of course there will be people who "run" against them to get their face in the news.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Voting Biden cuz we haven't had a president die while in office in my lifetime and I think it would be interesting

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wifi Toilet posted:

Voting Biden cuz we haven't had a president die while in office in my lifetime and I think it would be interesting

yeah lets get that cop set up to be the first female president.. that would really steam hill-dawgs nuts

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
voting on proposals and green/working class where they show up, leaving the rest blank

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

olives black posted:

voting on proposals and green/working class where they show up, leaving the rest blank

Tulsi Gabbard fan huh? Cool. Edit: sorry got my russian agents confused.. Jill Stein I meant.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Wendigee posted:

yeah lets get that cop set up to be the first female president.. that would really steam hill-dawgs nuts

If you thought Obama broke boomer's brains, wait until President Harris

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wifi Toilet posted:

If you thought Obama broke boomer's brains, wait until President Harris

thats funny to consider but thats alot like them voting for trump to "own" the libs

Its still shooting yourself in the foot

Honestly it seems like she's been very careful to not actually share any political views because i have no idea what she stands for except her police actions in california as the DA

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

Tulsi Gabbard fan huh? Cool. Edit: sorry got my russian agents confused.. Jill Stein I meant.

what was in like being in a coma for the last 8 years

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

Honestly it seems like she's been very careful to not actually share any political views because i have no idea what she stands for except her police actions in california as the DA

that's p much all you need to know op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Well, no-one else has said it so I won't either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Maybe Barack should be the vp. Get band back together.