Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to lose the presidential race?
Biden
Marianne Williamson
Robert Kennedy Jr
GOKU (But he'll win, cause he's goku. i've seen the show)
View Results

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
voting on proposals and green/working class where they show up, leaving the rest blank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

Tulsi Gabbard fan huh? Cool. Edit: sorry got my russian agents confused.. Jill Stein I meant.

what was in like being in a coma for the last 8 years

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

Honestly it seems like she's been very careful to not actually share any political views because i have no idea what she stands for except her police actions in california as the DA

that's p much all you need to know op

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

She should be disappearing in the next election cycle I hope. Such a piece of poo poo.

:laffo:

yea, she's truly an exception in the donkey party

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Wendigee posted:

I don't speak cspam nerd

and i don't speak shitlib shitlib

we are at an impasse

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

blight rhino posted:

So is everyone of the opinion that we just hold our nose and vote Biden again? Anything / anyone besides Trump?
I mean I'll do it. Just like I voted for Hillary :barf:

you're too chicken poo poo to post this in c-spam where you risk starting an argument, seems like you've already made up your mind op

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
qine

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

ManBoyChef posted:

You are right. Hakeem Jeffries is Pelosi's hand picked corpartist to lead the party and you had Biden during the 2020 primaries saying that Buttigieg is the future of the party....The sad part of that is I think that Smokin Joe is right about that...these are the folks the big donors are going to buy their way into the party and onto committies.

While there is so much money in politics your vote...though fun and interesting to do....really isn't going to effect change on the national level. What we really need to do is start focusing as much as we can on local politics...We need to start running. The problem with running is that the democratic establishment will shut you down if you primary one of their ghouls.

One thing that I do really like that we have going on now is that the Republicans are really showing the younger voters that they really dont give two shits about them. Last family dinner over at my aunts house all of us forty and belows were literally having to explain to the boomer parents and grandparents that things are not like when they were our age. They have no understanding that they already have a huge leg up in the fact that poo poo was not so financialized when they were working.

My son is thirteen. He is really interested in politics. I am working my damned hardest to impress upon him that the fact that our MSM and a lot of our independent media has worked to create a sports team like view of parties. It is not so. Yes you should always vote for the dem out of harm reduction

Cute of you to slide this into paragraph 4 of your boring rear end post.

Really hope your son is smart enough to see through your mealy-mouthed liberal bullshit sooner rather than later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

blight rhino posted:

Do you have anything interesting, or intelligent to add to this conversation? Or ... funny, at least? Besides calling me chicken poo poo, and saying someone else is a mealy-mouthed liberal?

There is nothing interesting, intelligent or funny about this thread or your posts in it. They are worthless on every conceivable level. If you posted them in any other subforum (even the lake of piss that is D&D) you would be laughed out of it. You knew this, so you posted it in GBS instead.

If your thread were about new Doritos flavors, taking large unpleasant shits, or some other similarly anodyne topic, then none of this would be a problem. It is, however, a thread where the unspoken assumption is that the Democratic Party is not a fascist-collaborating party owned and funded by billionaires that must be destroyed. It disgusts me. It should disgust anyone who is not a chicken poo poo mealy-mouthed liberal.