Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Kenny Vs Spenny is definitely in my top ten favorite tv shows of all time. Never fails to crack me up. Surprised more goons aren’t into it. Didn’t get a huge release is the USA, but every episode is free on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

AEMINAL posted:

im thinking either the office or lost won the popular vote for sure - but stuff like Fringe and the canadian show 'Kenny vs Spenny' won over my heart

other dank shows imho were malcolm in the middle, arrested development (only the first three seasons!), parks and rec, the IT crowd, oh god there are so many good comedy shows from this era i want to go back ahhhhh

anyway, if you want a quick laugh, check Kenny vs Spenny out

it's kind of jarring to re-watch because of how frequently the r-word is used, but eh simpler times back then right???

here's the best episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKea6zC5D74

what do you miss about 00s TV GBS????

I found these two bingo cards that breathe some new life into a Kenny Vs Spenny episode that you’ve seen a million times.

Try and get Bingo or just drink whenever something on the card happens.