Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Pandaal posted:

They actually did bring it back on Netflix but it only lasted 6 episodes. The weekly format didn't work on the 2018 iteration of Netflix. It was called the Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale.

It actually was exactly the same as the Soup, down to the self-aware low budget skits. I miss it.

I am glad to see at least one other person mourning the loss of pizza ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Anyway OP the answer is Blind Date. I miss everything about this show, from the host, to the terrible MSPaint clip art graphics, to the matchups they'd come up with.

https://youtu.be/Ma0EOFpARjI

This guy gets drunkenly kissed and at about 5 min 45 seconds (after letting his date shave his beard) and transforms into Jean Ralphio from Parks & Rec.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I still think MXC is the funniest show ever. Every single sentence is a joke. I cant even watch multiple episodes in a row because I laugh so hard at it I get tired.

Hole In The Wall also makes me cry laughing.

There's a channel on twitch that just runs MXC episodes 24-7, if that's your thing

twitch.tv/onlymxc

Edit: aw dang it's been taken down! drat you, Bezos