Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Frisky dingo

the proto-Archer. It was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I remember the Tom Green skit where he showed up to a guy's house as a "Cheaper Pizza Company" or whatever and offered to undercut the actual place the guy had ordered from. Then the homeowner came out of his garage with a loving hammer and Tom put an end to the skit real quick lmao

Tom Green is so cool that Eminem made fun of him, then Tom made a parody of his song, and Eminem just let it slide

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I remember hearing someone who worked on his show talk about how they were always very nervous about any time the police got involved because Tom was still a Canadian citizen and if he got arrested or convicted of an offense, there was an extremely good chance he would get deported.

and that was back in the mid 90s. loving Canadians taking away our jobs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

The best Futurama joke ever (from "War is the H-Word")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gIF8RLRQ8

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainBeefart posted:

Forgot about that one.

Can't remember if MXC was mentioned yet.

that is takeshi's castle my friend

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tom Greene did it better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

JediTalentAgent posted:

60 Minutes Two.

It was a time when you could sit two major political rivals across from one another and people complained that they were being too cordial to one another.

also when the best CBS interviewer had a bit of a lisp