Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

:lost: may have been the very first TV show I remember that had online watching parties across the Internet where every other post was :tviv:

Also spawned a buttload of gifs like Jack dweebishly spiking the football with The Others because everyone wanted to know why the gently caress he was playing football with The Others.

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Apr 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Heroes tried capturing the lightning in the bottle that :lost: had and had a promising first season with a lot of online speculation and theories.

Then the second season premiered with the woman who cried black tears and everyone was like, “wtf is this garbage rear end poo haha” and it only went downhill from there.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Seriously, though, Heroes may have been the worst show I’ve ever seen after a critically acclaimed first season. It took a hard right straight into Shitsville at the start of the second season. I stopped halfway through the second season, and it went on for two more seasons after that lol. Then it had a reboot a decade later that absolutely no one gave a poo poo about and was cancelled :lmao:

Ali Larter’s character dies, but wait! She’s got an identical twin sister no one knew about! Then the twin sister dies, BUT WAIT!! She’s got an identical triplet third sister no one knew about!!! At least I think that’s how it went.

Absolute fuckin’ garbage show :hmbol: