Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
im thinking either the office or lost won the popular vote for sure - but stuff like Fringe and the canadian show 'Kenny vs Spenny' won over my heart

other dank shows imho were malcolm in the middle, arrested development (only the first three seasons!), parks and rec, the IT crowd, oh god there are so many good comedy shows from this era i want to go back ahhhhh

anyway, if you want a quick laugh, check Kenny vs Spenny out

it's kind of jarring to re-watch because of how frequently the r-word is used, but eh simpler times back then right???

here's the best episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKea6zC5D74

what do you miss about 00s TV GBS????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I remember in like 2003 there was a documentary about hockey where one of the players after being interviewed was like "thats what this game is all about. The music" and then five for fighting started playing.

I hated it then and i hated it now and if i had any access to a memory machine i could make you hate it as well

im glad you dont because i LOVED whatever that show you mentioned was, b-tch!!!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

hahaha

drat

i should just lock the thread now shouldn't i

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Caesar Saladin posted:

30Rock ran into the 10s but it was the best example of one of those network sitcoms at the time and was one of the funniest shows ever

i re-watch 30 rock every year on hangover's day with a bottle of prosecco and a big plate of doner and fries

no other show comes close to jokes per minute, maybe certain episodes of party down (latest season was loving hilarious, watch it)

edit: best joke in 30 rock?

my pick is when liz puts on a gruff voice as the the 'masseuse' she drunkenly ordered the previous night knocks on the door proclaiming 'MASSAGE?' in an even gruffer voice, and shouts"YERR TOO LAAATE, I AHLREDDY KIL'D ERR"

and he goes

"AWWhh"

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Apr 29, 2023

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Lmfao this is how alcohol poisoning happens

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Caesar Saladin posted:

Scrubs is awesome, it was really funny when it was funny and actually quite sad in a lot of parts with some layered characters. Also it had a whole ton of hot girls in it.

legit good show, the feeling you get from watching it kind of reminds me of Ted Lasso... but in a way more childishly stupid/funny way.

v. v. wholesome

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Pac and Cheese posted:

thread was over before it started, peak 00s tv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdlFfSq1kw&t=938s

ngl i just watched this recently and laughed so hard my so told me to shut the gently caress up

the staircase farts are amazing

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

haljordan posted:

"He didn't even measure it!!!"

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015