Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

You Are A Elf posted:

:lost: may have been the very first TV show I remember that had online watching parties across the Internet where every other post was :tviv:

Also spawned a buttload of gifs like Jack dweebishly spiking the football with The Others because everyone wanted to know why the gently caress he was playing football with The Others.

Yeah, I feel like Lost really re-energized and popularized the new wave of serialized high-budget TV show on networks

might just be my perspective though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What was that reality show where the kids ran the town and drank bleach

Lmao kid nation was hilarious