Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

is the eleventh track, "What a Day That Was"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

also I just saw True Stories and it kicked a massive amount of rear end. dream operator/fashion show scene had me transfixed

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

actually it's Heaven or Life During Wartime or Take Me To The River or Cross Eyed and Painless or

it's not Once In A Lifetime though. That studio recording is so perfect that it can't be matched live.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s all of them OP but the first few songs going from Byrne solo -> Byrne/Weymouth -> full band -> extended band is a perfect sequence.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

actually it's Heaven or Life During Wartime or Take Me To The River or Cross Eyed and Painless or

it's not Once In A Lifetime though. That studio recording is so perfect that it can't be matched live.

I like byrne's intensity in the live recording more, esp during "same as it ever was"

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s all of them OP but the first few songs going from Byrne solo -> Byrne/Weymouth -> full band -> extended band is a perfect sequence.

this is true

s_c_a_r_e_
May 9, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I heard Stop Making Sense is going to have a run in theaters this year, looking forward to that

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
It's absolutely life during war time.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
you think this dance can be topped?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Arrhythmia posted:

It's absolutely life during war time.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Big fan of Slippery People though

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
No love for uptempo "Burning Down the House" - now with 150% more toms?

A Big... Dog
Mar 25, 2013

HELLO DAD

it's "Cities", folks. pack it up

wait it's "Found A Job"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the whole thing kicks rear end

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Nice troll thread OP

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

A Big... Dog posted:

it's "Cities", folks. pack it up

wait it's "Found A Job"

cities isn't even in the show. mods?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

watched American Utopia for the first time with some friends last night. Definitely cool moments and a cool show but doesn't hit the highs of stop making sense

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

cities isn't even in the show. mods?

atfer looking it up they were in the vhs release nd are deleted scenes on all other editions. that guy lives but he probably picked it because he wanted to show off

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

watched American Utopia for the first time with some friends last night. Definitely cool moments and a cool show but doesn't hit the highs of stop making sense

I saw that one live. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"This Must be the Place" for me OP