Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Wiebe.
This poll is closed.
Steve Wiebe. 30 42.25%
Steve Wiebe. 41 57.75%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

May the fourth be with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Why I just took the day off today. It’s a sick day so idk if thag counts.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Khanstant posted:

Why did you decide to be sick tho

I’m getting flashbacks to working at some lovely office

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

The order in which I watched Star Wars was 1 in theatres, and then like fifteen years later Rogue One, then 7, then 4. Feel like I got the gist of most of it

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I’m glad Nintendo finished game piracy once and for all

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

My copy arrived right in the morning as I started work today. I’m terribly stoked.

Dumbass work complaint: im the biscuit guy. I make the biscuits. I hate them all though. I prefer a really soft chewy cookie, but the boss wants them firm and crisp. it pains me to do all this work of weighing up and hand rolling them and making them and then I gotta bake them til they have the texture of sand. Crispy cookies are fuckin rank

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

It just makes them taste way worse imo. Just tastes like nondescript ‘cooked biscuit’.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

But also some people work in coal mines so oh well lol

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

mutata posted:

What is your avatar from?

I’m sorry I can’t remember the website or the artist who did it. it came up as ‘suggested’ when I was looking at pictures of metal sonic in Sonic R when I was bored at work one day.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Oh!! I remember seeing it on some rando blog, not Twitter. But that’s way better. I would pay that person 300 dollars to make a low poly Chao Walker from sa2:battle tho

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

When I first played oot when I was like 6 I thought the fish belly dungeon was so ugly I never got past it. I much preferred running around the field.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

hatty posted:

I think people liked the remake generally, I thought it was just weirdos like me that hate the new art style

Nah I’m with you. Bloodborne remade by the guys who, in the level who’s storyline is about a yellow demon and mentions a king in yellow, changed all the yellow banners in the level to red.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Legendary Baby Shoes; 2% resist to Death

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

hatty posted:

I just move at the intended speed handcrafted by the developer

This. If a chef made you an exquisite meal you wouldn’t dash cancel around thr restaurant and clip through the table to pay for your bill quicker

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Who would you rather have dinner with: a half life 1 speedrunner, a minecraft streamer, a gamerscore achievement hunter, or a professional super smash bros. player?

I don’t think you get to be that picky in jail

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

fridge corn posted:

There's an old school transformer toy named Camshaft which transforms into a Mazda RX-7, a car famous for its rotary engine which has no camshafts

New transformer based off a Tesla called No Explode

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Geoff keighlieghs Summer Gay Thread

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I gotta stop butchering that cats name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Didn't much like working from home when I did it but that was more due to the job being horrible and other circumstances at the time (spending most of it trying to work sat on the couch because the room I was planning to use as an a office being occupied by a friend of my BIL who 'needed a place to stay, just for a couple of weeks' and ended up living with me rent free for 18 months).

same. Apart from the rando moocher. Whole situation made me change careers lol. Feels good to have work and home separate but also, work sux and if I were working from home I’d probably have more hours in Zelda and be playing guitar more