Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Wiebe.
This poll is closed.
Steve Wiebe. 30 42.25%
Steve Wiebe. 41 57.75%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
it's May, where is my System Shock

Relax Or DIE posted:

what's the best power up

double damage rune in dota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

sirtommygunn posted:

I have finished Riven, and I believe that it is good. If it had some method of highlighting everything that you could interact with it would be great. Outside of that frustration it's a very satisfying sequel that ties everything up pretty neatly.

did you have to use a walkthrough

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Feels like we are due another Tim Rogers review

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Vermain posted:

anyone trying to put out a brand new multiplayer product in 2023 has to convince consumers that their product is worth their time more than league of legends, fortnite, valorant, CSGO, apex legends, rocket league, destiny 2, PoE, FFXIV, WoW

U forgot dota op

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Infinitum posted:

Just finished farming for this Otter mount in WoW that wears sunglasses, and I just thought you'd all enjoy seeing it

https://i.imgur.com/y9cDtur.mp4

i'm happy, decent job, wfh, money in the bank, games on the hard drive, got a lady wearing my engagement ring, but just sometimes i can't help but fantasize about cashing it all in and just sitting playing wow for 16 hours a day

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
i've never been super crazy into it - never had a max level character, never done a raid etc, but as a world where you can just occupy yourself it's substantially more interesting than real life

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
wow looks great for a 19 year old game imo

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
the only game thats ever struck me as having a horrible art style was Amid Evil, I genuinely felt like playing it gave me a headache in a way no game before or since had

Just look at this poo poo and try not to imagine what it was like in motion

JollyBoyJohn fucked around with this message at 15:33 on May 23, 2023

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
i liked HotS, it looked cool and a MOBA where you can play as Diablo/Overwatch characters/The Lost Vikings or a freaking SC2 Siege Tank is an instant sell but i also play dota so it felt like tic-tac-toe when I was used to chess

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Khanstant posted:

HotS was the only MoBa that seemed like it wanted it players to have fun and a good time. Unfortunately, this made it anathema to MoBa players who seek only that "dick smashed in door jam" feeling over and over

never once a bad time

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Vermain posted:

there was also something very gummy feeling about the engine, like orb walking felt real bad and none of the skills seemed to have any real weight to them

yeah, nothing had any real crunch impact

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

AlphaKeny1 posted:

I never finished Phantom Pain, for some reason I really couldn't deal with the open world/mission nature compared with the driven narrative of the previous games. I assume I missed the best MGS game ever made?

It's not a real metal gear solid game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
i still get to work from home on tuesdays and thursdays, its ok, my job is pretty basic but the part i've always hated about it most is the travelling

yeah i sometimes take the piss and have a game of binding of issac or rocket league in the middle of the day but also i probably wasted about 4 hours yesterday just chatting to co-workers when i was in lmao