Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Anyone got a link to that 6XL McNally shirt? I need it before the 16th for a college presentation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

M_Gargantua posted:

The Dems could start with actually doing some good advertising and local political pushes. Think of all those town council races and local Board of Eds to which $50k is a kingdom.

I want them to actually do the things

But signal boosting the few good things they did do is a start

And advertising what they want to do and what republicans are doing opposite is also going to be good.

Instead they are mice. AoC and Fetterman are exceptions to the rule

Thought AOC turned into a grifting piece of poo poo or something post election?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

facialimpediment posted:

Wire fraud, unemployment fraud, money laundering, and lying to Congress:

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1656288177949233160?t=Rh4iwCF3vXJi-9W_tUZfFA&s=19

how the gently caress is it ONLY thirteen though? this the latino crime goblin! and im not even sure about the latino part neither!

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
We need a cooking thread. I have started a cooking thread.

Let’s go!!!!!! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4031819

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

bulletsponge13 posted:

I turned down proper mental Healthcare because the Army wouldn't take me if I took antidepressants, and I was afraid they'd find out.

They will give me a missile launcher, though.

hooah is all you need to live a good life

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

fknlo posted:

Except it leads to people completely ignoring their mental health. Like completely completely ignoring it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m96FgS4Bvc

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Ataxerxes posted:

We have such sights to show you...

can you show me where i can find sanna marin? she just got divorced and i need a exPM as a sugar momma. namaste

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

CBJSprague24 posted:

In case you thought Rudy getting serviced while on the phone with Trump wasn't absurd enough:

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/1658201258656759809?t=reQh8dsVmRTXM7KphvTtDg&s=19

holy poo poo

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Are you trying to start a war with Japan? This is a mortal insult

new start to the tom clancy novel

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

there it is

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

War Boi posted:

I’m laughing at the idea of the PRC doing anything militarily other than unifying Taiwan. (I’m no fan of this) And obviously anywhere they’re bordering. Xi May have global military power projection ambitions, but the vast, vast, majority of Chinese are loving not vibing with that poo poo at all.

Like… I’m trying to remember the last time the PRC was at war outside of driving distance from their border.

Surely it’s happened, but I’m hard pressed to recall it.

Taiwan is literally the geopolitical version of the little blonde college gal w/ braces and knee highs sitting on the couch surrounded by a basketball starting line up’s worth of guys who are all in white boxers and tees.

Edit:
You know the photo I’m talking about.
Except the dudes all have the same face and it’s Chairman Pooh.. err I mean Xi.
I’m not good at photoshop or I’d make it myself and post it in a NSFW thread or spoiler it or something lol.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Crab Dad posted:

I’m trying to picture China dealing with an insurgency in some African port it takes over.

it probably involves genocide tbqh

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Why does anyone go to Vegas

I mean isn’t DEFCON there?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Mustang posted:

It loving kills me that those degenerates have such an outsized influence and power over the course of our country. Jesus Christ.

I got you battle

E: hooah

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 18:58 on May 23, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Alan Smithee posted:

Always love that he was going to blow up Nazis with an RPG-7

Must have used his future archaeology on that

I never watched the movies so I just assumed it was a prototype bazooka or some poo poo. I need to watch em.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1661071111499530241?s=20

:siren: :siren: :siren: HE'S RUNNING :siren: :siren: :siren:

This promises to be a must-see event, especially if all of the prayers I've been sending to the Elder Gods come through and something really, really funny happens with an exploding Tesla and a SpaceX rocket.

I wonder if trump is gonna fist fight this dude or do the “HOLD ME BACK” at the debate.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

My man, I don’t thinkI was clear. I’m talking about being able to order carts that have your cannabinoids and terpenes of choice in the precise amount you want them. I’m talking like, mixed just for you. Not, ‘oh look Wal-Mart has 40 flavors of ice cream in the ice cream aisle let me pick one’, I’m talking about cold stone creamery, son.

If it doesn’t exist inside of 5 years I’m starting it.

can i buy in my guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

i like that you and i both know what this is in reference too

e: missed the post above yours, whoops