Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Snowy posted:

:( I have no other marketable skills though?

there will be entertainment but not through the studios who will all be murdered by ron pearlman personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jerusalem posted:

Is it kid actors again? Would be hilarious if they had to shoot earlier scenes around sudden growth spurts.

No it’s about the lovely town and it takes place before and it sounds dope. I don’t get the hate.

More skarsgard pennywise is great.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Death By The Blues posted:

I can't speak too much on it signed an NDA but uh maybe dissapointed by how much pennywise in it as opposed to some sort of nebulous extraterrestrial demoniac entity is around. More so all those jump scare set piece gags in the 2nd film but instead of penny wise its various spooky things. Also, yea there is a gang of kids and also touches on racism of the time and the cold war.

Still down tbh

The nebulous demonic entity is pennywise

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Mordiceius posted:

I mean, there is a deepfake AI Trump vs Biden "debate" that has been running non-stop on Twitch for multiple months now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgREV-fPXE0

Correct

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Pinterest Mom posted:

This seems to be the crux of the concern raised by the article but like... can they not do that already. There's nothing in the rulebook that says a studio can't use CGI to change your hair or makeup or clothing in post right now.

https://twitter.com/JustineBateman/status/1723505847601651989

It happens all the time.
In Sin City they made Elijah Wood’s face wider. I think even avengers infinity war had actors act in front a blue screen not really telling them who they were interacting with

Even Avatar 2 did a thing (that I remember) where they replaced the entire body of Spider.

I don’t know if they ask the actors if it’s okay. I think it’s just expected that once the film is edited they make changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Edit I think I misunderstood you