Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Narcissus1916 posted:

https://www.vulture.com/2023/09/2023-sag-and-wga-strike-picket-line-updates-week-9.html

Curious to see if that number will decrease as the strike continues...

It might stay steady since most Americans aren’t directly impacted by the strikes and there’s a vast ocean of content available to stream right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

I've been saying this exact thing for five years. "At some point some bean counter will decide to bundle all this poo poo together and we'll just have cable again."

I wish I could be happy about being right about a thing, but... fehhhh.

I feel like that was always the plan.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Happy Landfill posted:

Oh my god Republicans are still going to call him a commie and not vote for him :cripes::cripes:

These moves aren’t to appease republicans they’re to appease the centrist libs

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Why do you think Musk and Bezos are spending millions of dollars in tax payer money to get commercial space rockets working reliably? We stay here on a dying planet working for them and they live in space or on the moon where robots clothe them, and feed them, and compose their smooth jazz.

Even living on a dying polluted earth is way more viable and comfortable than putting yourself in space for any amount of time

I don’t think this is even a real thing that the ultra wealthy are working towards. They’re all building compounds in New Zealand

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

What messages exactly have been in Disney films?

I haven’t watched all the Disney releases this year but I watched all the marvel ones, the film they just released has 4 women leads and never once do they even remotely allude to anything related to women’s rights, feminism, or even anything political. It’s loving sanitized of any message about anything.