Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Counterpoint, you're their guardian and these votes are for their representation, so you should vote for the right person to represent their interests same as you'd be responsible for other decisions on their behalf that impact them.

Also not in any way associated with this but I do know when we hold votes in my org - if you got the ballot you're eligible, if you weren't supposed to vote you wouldn't be in the mailout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm going to guess it's just weird, like the Cocomelon/Blippi crew is about to be Bezos rich because of kids parked in front of streaming.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If you're worried about having no new stories then now is a great time to consider an emergent MMO gaming problem

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV which has an expanded free trial that you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award-winning HEAVENSWARD and STORMBLOOD expansions up to level 70 for free with no restrictions on playtime? Now available on XBOX series X & S! Sign up and enjoy Eorzea today!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I love all my children equally

*Earlier that day*

I don't care for Joey