Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Let’s goooooo Pavelski welcome back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Darkness music :(

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Joe!

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Can I die now my heart can’t take this

Edit: F in the chat for my heart I am dead

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Go Joe!

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Golden sombrero for Joe!

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Ginette Reno posted:

lol Dallas almost just won on the most blatant trip. Can't believe they didnt call that

Pfft what do you think a trip actually is?

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Of course it was Gourde I love watching him play but gently caress him against my Stars.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
At the game too. Strange vibe, like it’s a second year franchise and no one in town understands the game. Let go Stars!

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Grinnblade posted:

Yeah a bunch of morons skating around in white and green jerseys seem to be having a real rough go at it right now

Nah the teams get it. The crowd though. Only got any kind of life with a 3-0 lead.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Seattle metro area has two wildly successful WHL teams that regularly sell out. Plenty of people know the game. But the prices at CPA keep them away.

Was at the tbirds game last night and same vibe.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Goalie outside the crease - not interference

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Anything about what actually happened to Benn?

He was tied up with Larsson who was bloodied, maybe he had to go change into a clean sweater or gloves.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
DALLAS

STARS

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Propaganda Hour posted:

Never seen that before

Same

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Long flight between DFW and SEA, Stars playing like they’re still asleep.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Otter won game 5?

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Just the tip!

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I fuckin hate the #bang dude and I've yet to meet a stars fan who doesn't

Don’t know him never met him but the dude’s family has been season ticket holders since the first season in Dallas 93-94 so good on him for the fandom.

41 games on the glass with the STH discount is like $12-15k/year per seat, eat the rich. And he’s demi-famous on the internet for being annoyingly weird, so gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Birthday goal!