Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
He was constantly tripping over his own dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he was a chemistry genius but actually had a confirmed chode so i think your OP is wrong

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Did you not see that pizza on the roof?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Both things can be true

He was a master craftsman of getting you hosed the gently caress up. No one could make crazy crystals like him. He changed the game.

At the same time, the dick tripping. Incredibly self-centered. Misplaced emotions everywhere.

yawn. so what?

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

a confirmed chode

When did this happen? Deleted scene?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

He's a dude who's really book smart but failed to live up to his potential and now he's Mr. Magooing his way through the drug crime underworld.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

why didn't the guy who owned the car wash ever get like, a second opinion when bill burr told him how polluted his place was?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Dr.D-O posted:

When did this happen? Deleted scene?

it was on the podcast

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
On the one hand, his meth was more pure and valuable than anything that had come before it

On the other hand, he kept circumstantial evidence in his bathroom for light reading

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

why didn't the guy who owned the car wash ever get like, a second opinion when bill burr told him how polluted his place was?

Another deleted scene?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t think anyone thought that op, although it’s much more clear on a second viewing that he’s an idiot.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

What's going on with this, I feel like I hadn't heard Mr. Magoo referenced in like 30 years now in the span of a week I've heard people using this like five times.

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t think anyone thought that op, although it’s much more clear on a second viewing that he’s an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9-GgIBPNNc

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AcidCat posted:

What's going on with this, I feel like I hadn't heard Mr. Magoo referenced in like 30 years now in the span of a week I've heard people using this like five times.

He's back.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Wish you would just let the man cook.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He really thought getting into business with the psychotic Nazis wouldn't backfire lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AcidCat posted:

Goons are getting older and we’re all turning into Mr Magoo

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

haha the other guy was named pinkman because he was a pussy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Breaking Bad was never that good, it was just the series that people who could only afford basic cable latched onto to feel like they had something as good as the people who had HBO and were watching The Wire or The Sopranos or Deadwood

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Toxic Mental posted:

Breaking Bad was never that good, it was just the series that people who could only afford basic cable latched onto to feel like they had something as good as the people who had HBO and were watching The Wire or The Sopranos or Deadwood

Playing the SES card. Nice.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dr.D-O posted:

Playing the SES card. Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niz69IXqmoY&t=2s

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6mtTnEiZ9M

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don't think that's the equal rebuttal you think it is

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Hey remember when that guy said yeah science bitch? What a great show.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

neato burrito posted:

Hey remember when that guy said yeah science bitch? What a great show.

i actually did like that bit

kare
Mar 19, 2002
Everyone was too busy hating Skyler to figure out anything

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

kare posted:

Everyone was too busy hating Skyler to figure out anything

Skyler is really one of the only good characters.

Hank is the best.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

hank and marie rule

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
gently caress todd, that dead eyed psychopath

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I liked when the kid whined and ate breakfast

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
i dont think any of those things actually happened, did some cursory research & op appears to be discussing a character of a tv show?? :gas:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
think you are gonna just play tricks on people like that? not today...

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
mediocre white men like the power fantasy of still being able to compete with mexicans after they put sudafed behind the pharmacy counter

period piece fantasy western

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

A genius would never have married that DUMB BITCH Skylar

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr.Acula posted:

A genius would never have married that DUMB BITCH Skylar

Upon a second viewing Skylar is actually very relatable op

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol remember when she gives walt a sad handy while she's also on ebay or something on her laptop?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The flav song
Skinny Pete piano flourish
Doghouse neon
The 3 enjoyable things

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lol remember when she gives walt a sad handy while she's also on ebay or something on her laptop?

Lol literally the moment where Walt turns to crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Because of the cancer, duh.