Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022

GundamHealer posted:

They look like night of the living dead zombies

Samantha what are you doing with this clown?

To be fair in my recollection this was a result of her magic gone wrong. So while Darren may be an rear end in a top hat, Samantha is the one blacking everyone up. Shame on them both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also the first Darren had to leave the show because he had severe back pain from a crazy injury he suffered making a movie with Gary Cooper

naem
May 29, 2011

this show aired in an era where someone could just point at you and yell “Commie” and your ability to earn a living was over forever so the husband’s anxiety makes a little more sense in that context

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

haljordan posted:

Also the first Darren had to leave the show because he had severe back pain from a crazy injury he suffered making a movie with Gary Cooper

And he didn't just ask his magical wife to fix it? What an idiot!!!

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hah yea, my wife? She's a total witch lemme tell ya..

*Darren glares at you*

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Derwood is such a square

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Derwood Jablowme

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
going to see the stupid movie with Will Farrell because me and mom were bored was the first time I ever experienced true disappointment in the movie theater. I remember just being bummed out because I watched a movie that sucked.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Presto posted:

What about Uncle Arthur, played by Paul "Center Square" Lynde?

It’s a shame that Paul Lynde was a drunk antisemite. Now CNR was a true hero.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Pasketti posted:

going to see the stupid movie with Will Farrell because me and mom were bored was the first time I ever experienced true disappointment in the movie theater. I remember just being bummed out because I watched a movie that sucked.

The best part of the movie was when Family Guy did a bit were Stewie traveled to hollywood to punch Will Ferrell for making it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I feel like Darren was the template for Jerry from Rick and Morty.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jerry loves his hot wife redshirt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Jerry loves his hot wife redshirt

And Darren didn't love Samantha???

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

haven’t seen it op, can you post 3 or 4 episode scripts so i can get an idea? much appreciated

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

redshirt posted:

And Darren didn't love Samantha???

Nope

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Pasketti posted:

I saw this movie once on cable years ago and I’ll be damned if I thought it was just a fever dream. What a weird premise: Nicole Kidman is a real witch auditioning to play a fake “real” witch on a TV remake of Bewitched alongside an rear end in a top hat Will Ferrell.

And somehow all of Nicole Kidman’s family members were real people but also characters on the original show like Endora and I think Dr. Bombay and Uncle Arthur??? Like, I don’t even know or care to remember properly :pwn:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The CW needs to do a sexy, edgy reboot of bewitched. Give the Arrow verse cast something to do.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

JediTalentAgent posted:

The CW needs to do a sexy, edgy reboot of bewitched. Give the Arrow verse cast something to do.

Samantha casts a spell to turn homophobic Darren gay for a day to see what it's like for them, but for some reason the spell doesn't seem to cause any change...

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Darren meets Don Draper during a possible merger deal. They get into a whole mess that Samantha has to cast a spell to reverse. Don wakes up somewhere but still has a bad hangover and it is never mentioned again. [cast successful]

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Bewitched was the OG Man Men

Edit: gently caress it, I'm keeping the typo 🤣

ProfessorMarvel fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jul 11, 2023

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Bewitched was the OG Man Men

Mad Men?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dick Sorkent

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

In this mind-bending crossover episode between Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie, the magical boundaries are shattered, leading to a fantastical and provocative storyline.

Samantha, tired of her mundane life with her "nerdy" husband Darrin, confides in Jeannie about her desires for a more exciting and charismatic partner. Sensing an opportunity for mischief, Jeannie decides to grant Samantha's wish in the most extravagant way possible.

With a wave of her hand, Jeannie creates an alternate reality where there are not one but two Major Nelsons—both irresistibly charming and adventurous. These doppelgangers captivate Samantha's attention, and she finds herself drawn to their irresistible allure.

As the story progresses, Samantha cunningly orchestrates a scheme where she secretly marries both Major Nelsons. In public, she maintains the facade of a devoted wife to only one husband, while behind closed doors, she enjoys the company of both magnetic duplicates.

Simultaneously, Darrin embarks on a personal journey of self-discovery. In a shocking twist, he realizes his own suppressed sexuality, uncovering his hidden desires and feelings towards men. Moreover, he uncovers a long-kept secret—Tabitha is not his biological daughter, but rather the offspring of a clandestine affair between Samantha and her boss, Mr. Larry Tate.

As the episodes unfold, the interactions between the two Major Nelsons and Samantha create a whirlwind of passion, jealousy, and clandestine encounters. The plot delves into the complexities of relationships, exploring themes of love, desire, and the boundaries of traditional marriage.

With magic intertwining their lives, Samantha, Darrin, Jeannie, and the Majors find themselves entangled in a web of deception and desire. The episode pushes the boundaries of conventional sitcom storytelling, exploring provocative themes and blurring the lines between reality and fantasy.

Prepare to be captivated by the bewitching and scandalous tale that unfolds as these iconic characters navigate their newfound desires and identities. This crossover episode promises to be a thrilling and audacious departure from the norm, challenging viewers' preconceptions and leaving them questioning the nature of love, commitment, and personal fulfillment.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blow posted:

In this mind-bending crossover episode between Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie, the magical boundaries are shattered, leading to a fantastical and provocative storyline.

Samantha, tired of her mundane life with her "nerdy" husband Darrin, confides in Jeannie about her desires for a more exciting and charismatic partner. Sensing an opportunity for mischief, Jeannie decides to grant Samantha's wish in the most extravagant way possible.

With a wave of her hand, Jeannie creates an alternate reality where there are not one but two Major Nelsons—both irresistibly charming and adventurous. These doppelgangers captivate Samantha's attention, and she finds herself drawn to their irresistible allure.

As the story progresses, Samantha cunningly orchestrates a scheme where she secretly marries both Major Nelsons. In public, she maintains the facade of a devoted wife to only one husband, while behind closed doors, she enjoys the company of both magnetic duplicates.

Simultaneously, Darrin embarks on a personal journey of self-discovery. In a shocking twist, he realizes his own suppressed sexuality, uncovering his hidden desires and feelings towards men. Moreover, he uncovers a long-kept secret—Tabitha is not his biological daughter, but rather the offspring of a clandestine affair between Samantha and her boss, Mr. Larry Tate.

As the episodes unfold, the interactions between the two Major Nelsons and Samantha create a whirlwind of passion, jealousy, and clandestine encounters. The plot delves into the complexities of relationships, exploring themes of love, desire, and the boundaries of traditional marriage.

With magic intertwining their lives, Samantha, Darrin, Jeannie, and the Majors find themselves entangled in a web of deception and desire. The episode pushes the boundaries of conventional sitcom storytelling, exploring provocative themes and blurring the lines between reality and fantasy.

Prepare to be captivated by the bewitching and scandalous tale that unfolds as these iconic characters navigate their newfound desires and identities. This crossover episode promises to be a thrilling and audacious departure from the norm, challenging viewers' preconceptions and leaving them questioning the nature of love, commitment, and personal fulfillment.

*Arsenio Hall Show crowd OOOOoooOOOoooOO sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
Jeannie is top shelf, doin that lil thang with her nose... GOT drat!