Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

hark posted:

is that fuckin Guernica?!?

yeah mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hark

I'm sleep

incredible. truly incredible.

Ass-penny

those shoes are a sign from god that they left us locked in a hot car a long time ago to go out for smokes and I'm starting to think they aren't coming back

hark

I'm sleep

rear end-penny posted:

those shoes are a sign from god that they left us locked in a hot car a long time ago to go out for smokes and I'm starting to think they aren't coming back

I think god smokes black n milds, tbh

Ass-penny

hark posted:

I think god smokes black n milds, tbh

I knew I hated them for some reason

hark

I'm sleep

rear end-penny posted:

I knew I hated them for some reason

I'm apparently in my villain arc right now, and am trying to get VC funding to start a company that does Clove x black n mild crossover smokeables. gonna cough my way to the bank.

Ass-penny

good luck with you are cigarette hustle my goon

hark

I'm sleep

rear end-penny posted:

good luck with you are cigarette hustle my goon

no one wanted to fund this project, so I've taken to emptying menthols and black n' molds and mixing the insides together, and then filling them back up with the mixture and selling those. I am in an immense amount of debt. :coolfish:

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i wonder if there's synergy to be leveraged between the menthol/clove smokeables and gas station dick pills. there must surely be some crossover to be exploited between those two markets.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

hark

I'm sleep

Dr. Honked posted:

i wonder if there's synergy to be leveraged between the menthol/clove smokeables and gas station dick pills. there must surely be some crossover to be exploited between those two markets.

we could sprinkle gas station dick pills into the mixture and call em primo-black n' men-loves!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

hark posted:

we could sprinkle gas station dick pills into the mixture and call em primo-black n' men-loves!

it's got legs. let's run it through the percolator and see what comes out brown

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

training for the instagram rick owens with 6" heels

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chrs

I bought new shoes for a wedding. they look very nice but I didn’t break them so now my heels are torn up to poo poo (the wedding was today)

google THIS

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

hark posted:

is that fuckin Guernica?!?

My guernikicks

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted:

There's a lot wrong with my life and I'm full of regrets. Those shoes are good as gently caress tho

Ass-penny

Ominous Jazz posted:

There's a lot wrong with my life and I'm full of regrets. Those shoes are good as gently caress tho

well, they are slip ons, so, no they are not good "as gently caress"

Ass-penny

I do like the dissonance between people saying art is good and should be preserved and out on a pedestal, and people copying famous art to put on canvas shoes made by children, makes me glad I have a bachelor's degree in fine art

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted:

well, they are slip ons, so, no they are not good "as gently caress"

I'm fat idk what to tell you

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
I'm taking food out of that Spanish bastardos mouth every time I step

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

rear end-penny posted:

I do like the dissonance between people saying art is good and should be preserved and out on a pedestal, and people copying famous art to put on canvas shoes made by children, makes me glad I have a bachelor's degree in fine art

They're not on a pedestal they're on my feet

Escape From Noise

Ominous Jazz posted:

I'm taking food out of that Spanish bastardos mouth every time I step

Well some people try to pick up girls
And get called assholes
This never happened to Pablo Picasso
He could walk down your street
And girls could not resist to stare
And so Pablo Picasso was never called an rear end in a top hat

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my feet have been killing me from standing around at my dispo all the time so I took drastic measures and started researching what shoes are most popular among nurses who also stand around for a living

just bought some and they are squishy as hell

this is what $180 shoes look like

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Shoes are for closers