Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

shot

chaser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

abelwingnut posted:

why the gently caress would you ever sit josh allen? you kind of deserved what you got if you're making that kind of move.

in a game that could've easily turned into a shootout, no less.

i was scared of birds and purdy just put up a perfect game i am only human

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I dont know whether to start purdy or allen this week, my playoff game is on the line here. Dallas's defense scares me but i also worry about san fran just leaning on the run game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I benched cooper but im up by 30 with a player to play so im not losing sleep

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

feels good to be on this side of bench management for once

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this is also my first year playing fantasy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i swear to god if i win this im buying a raheem mostert jersey i cant believe im gonna do it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why did i run the bills defense. whats wrong with me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i really should have been punished more for this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if San Fran wins tonight do they clinch the #1 seed?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just added njoku in response to that

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DEEBO HIT THE WIRE IN MY LEAGUE WTF SCOOPIN THAT UP

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

RCarr posted:

Seems fishy

i think i just sniped a collusion attempt

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Is this some situation where rosters weren't locked?

i already had to deal with the commissioner doing weird poo poo when i went against him (and beat him anyway), we use espn

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Docjowles posted:

lol this would own

Also how is Njoku just sitting on waivers, he’s like the #1 overall TE for the past month. This league sounds wild

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

…is this a six person league? McBride and Engram should be starting.

12 with three people who went taco mode after week 4. the only reason that i dropped engram was because njoku was available after cooper was designated for IR and i already have jake ferguson as my other TE

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

happy with njoku's production tonight.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

is there a double xp warzone week coming up

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I quit my league in protest. Commissioner vetoed me picking up deebo when i snatched him, 8 hours later hes on my opponents team. Clownshoes league. Cant wait til next year.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

That's loving bullshit. Money involved? Are they at least refunding you?

Nah this was no stakes so im not losing a gasket or anything but its still a complete joke

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i won part one anyway by a point lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

pmchem posted:

it's over! I am this year's champion of our own SA 20-team league!

I'd like to thank the Lamb and the HOU D/ST for balling out in consecutive weeks, and thank Purdy and LaPorta for vastly outplaying their draft positions of rounds 7/8.

enjoy it while it lasts :twisted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this was my first ever draft

my team today (in championship, squeaked by part 1 of the championship with 3 points, part 2 concludes this weekend)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i won anyway. part 2 of the finals was today, my opponents team that he put together through some questionable trades and the whole deebo incident? yeah they were all from clinched teams which meant they were DOA this week. his season was over by the 1pm games, i had josh allen and the miami kicker left to play and with him unable to earn any more points, I decided to drive the nail in the coffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nz3DL6EXtQ

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jan 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

RCarr posted:

Doing a playoff fantasy survivor thing for the first time ever. Where you can only use each player once? Anyone have any advice or strategy? I’m sure the general rule everyone will follow is to try to save the players of the most favored teams, and hope they actually move on. Maybe it would be smart to buck the trend of everyone else? Idk

where are you doing this, Circa?