Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Jingleheimer posted:

I just want to give a shout out to Tyreek Hill for being the only player in my league to put up more fantasy points than the Cowboys defense.

Same, but with the added bullshit of the same person (commish) having both of them. Tyreek 50, Dallas DST 42.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
If they don't count in your league they shouldn't count in the NFL. Someone alert the commish!

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Up against Hockensen in 2 of 3 leagues this week. Cool. One of them also has JJ and Addison, super cool.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
In one league I ended up with both AJB and Devonta Smith due to autodraft fuckery and I started them both this week because it seemed better than Kirk, Godwin, or hoping Nacua goes off again. Worked out ok I guess. Not great, but OK.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
My team has killed 2 qbs in 2 weeks. Who from the ww would you all like to see die next week?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I mainly want to pick up Achane because i have Mostert and don't trust him to last more than a few more games before the wheels fall off.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Bad news about Thielen, he's been riding my bench putting up solid numbers but I think I'm going to actually have him in my lineup moving forward. Production is about to drop big time, I'm so sorry.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Thanks to Adam Thielen I got the high score in my work league that rewards $10 for the best score of the week. Thanks Adam! We usually have high scores in the the 150-160 range but I got it with 140 because everybody loving sucked this week apparently.

In another league I am taking this bye week opportunity to drop the gently caress out of Dameon Pierce so I can roster.... I guess Russ to fill in for Stroud. Awesome.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
How does everybody feel about DJ Moore ROS? I'm pretty thin at WR and probably going to start Watson over him this week but drat, dude clearly has skills. Might just be a wait and see scenario I guess?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

saintonan posted:

Win or loss in one league depends on whether CMC plays for my opponent tomorrow.

Same, kinda hoping he takes a week off to get right. My opponent has him in one league and in the league I have CMC I already picked up Elijah

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Thank you Derrick Henry for doing well enough that I'm not starting the weekend too poorly in the leagues I have you and am up against you.

I am ready for you to be my highest score by far as I lose in the league I started you and also decimate my opponent in the other league so badly that nothing you did could have hurt me. Just kidding I'm going to lose that league as well. thx

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Man I was really hoping Davante would bounce back at least a little bit this week but uh... Is he even on the field?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Stroud gave me so much hope this morning but even those 59pts aren't enough to make up for DJ Moore and Davante Adams doing basically nothing while Kelce had himself a bad day.

Probably going to win in the other league I have Stroud starting in though so at least there's that.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
For how worthless TE usually are you should be allowed to put em wherever the gently caress you want.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Only needed AJ Brown to not have his worst game of the season... From what little I saw the weather looked not great for passing though.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
EVERYBODY FIRE UP YOUR DEREK CARRS!!!!

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Grabbed Zeke in 2 of my 3 leagues this week, forgot they were playing tonight or I probably would have started him in one of them. On the one hand it doesn't matter because I'm locked in as the 1 seed in one league and exiled from the playoffs in the other. But man, I wish I had played him in the league where I'm out of the playoffs as it would have improved my chances of knocking my opponent out too. Dang.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Love starting Puka and Kyren in the leagues where I'm out of the playoffs while Kamara scores his lowest of the season on my team in the semis. Great stuff.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
CMC took me to the championship game, but I'm not sure if Lockett and Thielen can stand up to Sun God and Tyreek. Really going to need Kamara and Henry to show up this weekend.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Opponent decided to flex Godwin instead of Ford this afternoon. Major bullet dodged there I hope.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
How do you all feel about Stroud this week? Trying to win my work league in my first year before I inevitably get laid off.

I've been starting Jordan Love while Stroud was out but I kind of feel like I need a higher ceiling if I'm going to win this thing. I have most points scored on the season but that was with Keenan healthy and I've mostly just gotten lucky since he's been out.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Yahoo PPR I have

Stroud
Lockett, Thielen
CMC, Kamara, Henry
LaPorta

Vs their

Stafford
Hill, Sun God, Godwin
Mixon, Swift
Kittle

I don't feel great about this but I think there's a reasonable chance things could go my way. Just really disappointed Waddle and Keenan are out, I think either of them being in would have given me a way better shot.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I'm dead, CMC going out killed me unless Lockett goes off like crazy somehow.

Kamara going out was a pretty effective double tap too

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Based on ADP and accounting for injuries, I wonder what is the absolute best team you could have reasonably drafted this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Same as all season, what other option do you have besides Pickens?