Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

In general my rule of thumb is QBs should have first round capital, WRs round 1-2, RBs 1-3, TEs are random

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Do you have a third round reversal? If so I might consider doing something like AR 1.11, AJB or GW 2.02 and Murray 3.02. Basically punt a season for the potential to be a beast

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

AR if you're Superflex, Gibbs if you're not.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Granted it's the preseason, but Pickett looked super sharp in the game against the Bucs.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

kiimo posted:

Okay 14 team league 0.5 PPR tell me who I should drop immediately. I took Goff with my final pick and it seems silly to carry him for one bye week. Right?

I always keep the best available QB2 on my bench as an insurance policy against injury. Just personal preference, but the waiver wire can get real bare in a 14 team league and if Mahomes misses a couple weeks you probably want a decent backup.

Losing a league due to QB injury sucks.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Pretty happy with my 10- team Yahoo family league draft.

QB: Allen
WR: CeeDee Lamb
WR: Diontae Johnson
WR: Christian Watson
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs
RB: Rhamondre Stevenson
TE: Travis Kelce

BN:
Mattison, Addison, Jeudy, Dillon, Burks, Kirk Cousins

What does yahoo think about it?

quote:

Intensive Purposes Drafts Their Way to an F, But Projected to Dominate Family Football Feud

In a draft that left everyone scratching their heads, Intensive Purposes managed to achieve the impossible: a draft grade of F. Despite this less-than-stellar performance, the team is projected to finish first in the Family Football Feud league with a record of 13-2-0. It seems that the draft gods have a twisted sense of humor, as Intensive Purposes defied all expectations and managed to select the best pick of the draft, Jerry Jeudy, at 92, well below their ADP of 71. However, they also made the questionable decision of drafting Diontae Johnson at 52, despite an ADP of 86. It's safe to say that the Intensive Purposes draft strategy is as unpredictable as their team name.

Thanks yahoo

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Judgy Fucker posted:

Is this a burn on me or the rest of my group? I'm too ignorant of this poo poo to know.

league has 12 teams

The rest of your group. How tf for only $3

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

There is a very small chance Kyler plays this year for both tanking and contractual reasons, I wouldn't roster him in redraft.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Are there no other QBs?

Counterpoint: roster him and put him on IR in case he plays. I think he gets thrown out there when the team is looking terrible and is like 0-x (x=6 or 8 or something) and Hollywood Brown is bellyaching about not getting any targets.

The thing is if they start him this year and he gets hurt, something like $90m of his salary becomes guaranteed money and they'll be forced to roster him next year, which pretty much means tank for Caleb would be dead.

By all means throw him on your IR spot if you have no other options, but don't count on him seeing the field this season.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Pick up Tannehill. I would rather have him then any qb on the wire or on your team

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I think Najee would be fine if he didn't have a bottom-2 QB under center. Like seriously if Zach Wilson didn't exist he would be the worst QB in the league, there is zero passing threat.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

abelwingnut posted:

pickett wasn't even the worst qb who played tonight. would safely say he's bottom 10 at this point, though. maybe bottom 5.

Ok I mean Bryce Young is probably under him along with Wilson, but outside of one long catch-and-run by Pickens tonight his statline was 14/29 for 151 yards and an interception. He's basically got the vision of the field of Justin Fields combined with the rushing ability of Rodgers post-injury.

I dont think you can play any Steeler in redraft and probably only want to hold Pickens in dynasty, at least when the Steelers draft a new QB next season he might do something.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

He's WR9 on the season so far, so that's not super crazy to me if you think he can keep up the pace

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Jameson williams seems like an obvious pickup, Detroit is humming and he could be really good.

He could implode, but he could be good!

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Assuming this is dynasty and you're not competing I would try to move him for a young, promising receiver or maybe Gibbs if you can swing it. Both JSN and Gibbs haven't performed at the levels of say Flowers or Addison but I think still have a ton of value.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Literally did Mostert + a 2 for JSN after Achane went down. Throw out a bunch of trades to contenders and mention that you're shopping around. Rice/Mims/Reed probably benefit you more than Mostert if you're rebuilding.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I had Rhamondre and Jacobs and Mattison as my RBs. Since it's dynasty other people had their various backups and sure enough, the vultures came for their blood, but I held strong in my faith.

In the end despite that (and Davis putting up zero) the fantasy gods smiled on my devotion.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I may have just lost every single playoff I'm in. All three teams have Puka, two of the 3 also have Kyren

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

All three teams in playing against had them should I say. I had no one playing on Thursday, all three matchups were supposed to be coin flips, but now, well, it's not looking good

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

At least the guy who I'm playing with my undefeated regular season team who started Demarcus Robinson and Puka has Pickens starting today with Mason Rudolph so that'll get me closer after he does nothing.

gently caress

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Start Nick Mullens and Jamo because this guy apparently cannot miss

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Wild how Christian Watson has fallen. My C. Watson and D. Watson for hurts trade looks better and better every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I'm in a 10 team SF league where you start 3 WR and 4 flex and I am smashing MHJ at 1.01