Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Draft Dontayvion Wicks higher than you thought you would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

This but Bo Melton

Bo is going to be constantly rotated in since he's primarily a speedster. WR1A and 1B for the Packers this year will be Reed and Wicks.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Also Josh Jacobs in a LaFleur outside-zone scheme? Sign me the hell up.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

ranbo das posted:

Wild how Christian Watson has fallen. My C. Watson and D. Watson for hurts trade looks better and better every day.

CWat is amazing…when he is healthy. It’s expected that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks will vastly out perform him this year.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Yeah, I wouldn't trust Chubb this upcoming season. Any RB with that amount of tread coming back from an ACL tear is going to decline.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

I would keep an eye on MarShawn Lloyd. Packers needed speed for their backfield and Lloyd in a wide-zone scheme should be dynamite.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

dkj posted:

Jacobs deal is structured as so they can cut him after a year. Unless Lloyd is way better than the league thought he is, Jacobs should be fine.

Lloyd is essentially, “What if Aaron Jones had breakaway speed with better balance and tackle-breaking?”

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Silly Burrito posted:

We need a good 2024 thread title, the draft is over and drafts are happening.

2024: Greedo Never Said McConkey
2024: My Penix was a huge mistake
2024: Marvin Harrison Jr Has A Shot At Winning

I dunno

2024: My Penix was a huge mistake

Ding Ding Ding

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

I'll post my Rookie Sleepers right after pre-season camp. But I would have these guys on the watch-list:

• Marshawn Lloyd
  • Jaylen Wright
  • Javon Baker
  • BTJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

kiimo posted:

I'm just extremely jealous yall got Brian Thomas, my draft crush

Christian Watson 2.0 with more experience entering the league. He will be good.