Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
3rd round receivers can safely be skipped. The hit rate is something like 4% for fantasy relevance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

RCarr posted:

It’s so hard to trade in fantasy football, dynasty especially. Everyone just over values the poo poo out of their players. One guy has Burrow, Lamar, and Fields. I asked what he wanted for Lamar and he said he wouldn’t take less than Tee Higgins.

Ooook, moving on

This is a 1QB ppr league btw

You want a QB who was MVP and single-handedly brought teams to the FF championship. The QB just renewed his contract for 5 years, he won't sit out like he did last year. A dynasty QB for 5 or 8 years, set and forget. Great head coach. What do you think a fair offer is?

I'm not sure Tee Higgins is that far off the mark honestly.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Keeptradecut has them almost at the same value.

Calcs are dumb.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Docjowles posted:

James Robinson did indeed just get cut lol

He got cut on Patriots physical day too. Did they not like what thet saw or was it coincidence?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
https://imgur.com/dRHlDMs

That's an achilles rolling up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
If you degenerates need something for your superbowl parties I do this prop sheet every year.

As the game progresses the answers get populated.

https://sites.google.com/site/printablesuperbowlpropbets/home?authuser=0