Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
we're all getting old rapidl- where the gently caress did i put my keyboard oh im making GBS threads on it making this post, sorry, anyway

so, we're all old as FUK, in our 30-50s, about to die any moment, needing urgent CARE - but us goons have peculiar needs, like designated poopsock bins, printer carrying stations in the gym, so where do we go?

GOONTIREMENT HOME!!!

this is why im asking you to help me design the ULTIMATE goon retirement home catering to people of this dead gay forum

what are some absolute, utmost, total necessities any TRUE goon would CRAVE to come home to post jello nap / weapons grade anti n-word stomper pills??

???

We're all going to die soon! Jelp out by contributing witth your ideas for an ACTUAL goon retirement home (slated for construxxion 2069 (LOL)

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
floor pizza room

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
a pants dispensing machine

(for when old goons poo poo them)

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Vampire Panties posted:

a pants dispensing machine

(for when old goons poo poo them)

lmao

we've gotten all we need, thanks for contributing everyone!!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
there should be an attendant who can jelp out however possible, like emptying poopsocks and refilling the crayons that keep disappearing whenever wizard master walks by

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
Handy remotes that allow us to turn our monitors off and on from a distance

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

LAN gaming room kitted out with perfectly working Guitar Hero / Rock Band plastic instruments. Yes, even the mic and keyboard.

I call dibs on the drums.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

neato burrito posted:

LAN gaming room kitted out with perfectly working Guitar Hero / Rock Band plastic instruments. Yes, even the mic and keyboard.

I call dibs on the drums.

:hmmno: This is GOONRETIREMENT HOME, not actual Hell. For every talented goon singing, there would be 10x goons doing their awesome :rolleyes: cover of The Logical Song

Ciao Wren
May 5, 2023

by sebmojo
It needs to be pinku (pink) and kawaii (cute).

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmno: This is GOONRETIREMENT HOME, not actual Hell. For every talented goon singing, there would be 10x goons doing their awesome :rolleyes: cover of The Logical Song

true hell would be Acoustic Wonderwall Firepit Plaza

zone
Dec 6, 2016
every goon has a yard corner to set up a grill or barbecue.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Catering provided by Doobie's Dog House.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

AEMINAL posted:

true hell would be Acoustic Wonderwall Firepit Plaza

:shepicide:

although it would probably turn into a buncha olds doing :gooncamp:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

PLEASE LET ME LIVE WITH YOU?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

zone posted:

every goon has a yard corner to set up a grill or barbecue.

Poorly ventilated indoors astroturf grill zone! we could build that on the cheap, great idea fellow goon

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

A room filled with hot bitches that I can try to gently caress but fail miserably due to my profound lack of hygiene and social niceties, and also a suicide pod

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

AEMINAL posted:

we're all getting old rapidl- where the gently caress did i put my keyboard oh im making GBS threads on it making this post, sorry, anyway

so, we're all old as FUK, in our 30-50s, about to die any moment, needing urgent CARE - but us goons have peculiar needs, like designated poopsock bins, printer carrying stations in the gym, so where do we go?

GOONTIREMENT HOME!!!

this is why im asking you to help me design the ULTIMATE goon retirement home catering to people of this dead gay forum

what are some absolute, utmost, total necessities any TRUE goon would CRAVE to come home to post jello nap / weapons grade anti n-word stomper pills??

???

We're all going to die soon! Jelp out by contributing witth your ideas for an ACTUAL goon retirement home (slated for construxxion 2069 (LOL)

:)

Too long! Didn't read! Text too small!

I want a nurse to read me all the posts in a soothing voice while I rock the gently caress out of my rocking chair

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
a room where they have fox news on at top volume. just like every other retirement home except that everyone is hate watching it instead of sincere watching it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ill make the wiki

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just before you die all of your favorite posts flash before your eyes

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Its an unending stream of goatses (which will also be a feature of the goontirement home)

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Icochet posted:

Too long! Didn't read! Text too small!

I want a nurse to read me all the posts in a soothing voice while I rock the gently caress out of my rocking chair

*intently jots down ASMR nurses, nodding violently*

you seem to know your stuff. got anything else??

we're brainstorming a disaster protocol for unruly goons

current idea is a pitch black concrete room, with sharp spikes, crawling 20 meters down an ever-narrowing tunnel - the scent of Five Guys has been suggested as bait/lure

as they descend, a laser would rapidly be projecting emptyquotes onto their retina. flashing pink in a binaural brainwave pattern (augmented with the n-word being shouted from afar) designed to hopefully keep them from ever leaving their new place of keep

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
hottub in the basement

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Zipline suicide machine

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Pladdicus posted:

hottub in the basement

yes.. Yeees!! we'll buy nails by the bulk and be rich! i mean fuses!!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Zipline suicide machine

Probably illegal, but who would sue us? All goons are bachelor nobody piece of poo poo losers!

The board likes your way of thinking. More surprise vacancies means more money in the pocket, more re-regs and avatar changes for me and my three other parachute clon- i mean accounts!

Would you be in favor of BIG RED IDIOT TEXT TSHIRT friday? Only 10 dollars to make whoever you have the most seething hatred for wear the n-word or the d-word or the z-word or the q-word or a combination of all of them, for the entire day! Huuuhh??

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Who are the nurses who will be cleaning my diapers?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

WHAT?

YOURE NOT RANDY!

MY WHAT WHAT?

MY SEARING AID? I DON'T HAVE A SEARING AID.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
A mental health room where it's just a giant picture of Goatse and calming meditative music and relaxing lighting.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Zipline suicide machine

Suicide machine entry similar and next to bathroom door, on the left side, or was it right? Anyway, only those with enough incontinence may survive.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Please nurse, not the permaban room!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Icochet posted:

Please nurse, not the permaban room!

this sounds promising, could you tell us more??

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If a single one of you mutherfucks so much as looks at my jello cup I'll gut you like a fish! With a teaspoon!

It's cherry!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

AEMINAL posted:

this sounds promising, could you tell us more??

Outdoors and romance

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Doom bathroom so I can seduce the nurse who gives me my sponge baths

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Icochet posted:

Outdoors and romance

good god...

not even a sub-forum war criminal would be deserving of that :barf:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Creepy bingo

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Every week a new IK (Idiot Keeper) is assigned randomly based on cool username, post count, internet speed - and general posting prowess

The Idiot Keeper's job is to spice life up and keep it Fresh (as the kids say, LAFFO!) by changing daily routines up

Want to experiment with sleeping schedules? Done. You've got it, dear IK - now we all sleep polyphasic! 16 count 30 minute sleep sessions, all governed by the humble airhorn

Field trip idea maybe? Why not change it up and combine life-skills with the zoo! We're going hornet nest barbecuing babyyyyy

TCC poster? JOOOOOOOSE TIIIIMMMEEEee us ebvr hhooyr!!!!!

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The more RAM you have the higher tour chances of becoming IK are