Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Staff would be constantly bewildered by decades old references, would learn right quick not to search for any of them.

"You got me last time with that Ron Paul Lemon Party but I had the last laugh Mr Dinsdale, your grandkids should be calling about receiving your teenage attempts at goth poetry!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

artisan posting gloves made on site

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
some krusty wall decals

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Entrance like the gynecology building in patch adams except its goatse

No stairs whatsoever though

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
make sure the stairs are insulated

for craft days, glass jars are available for either shoving up our asses OR filling with cum. if you choose the latter, a pony will be provided.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I slept wrong and my sciatica is killing me!

this is a real post and I am getting old he;lp

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Can we get a certain hot dog man from Reform Alabama to be the chef?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Dunno about amenities but the house should be made of load bearing drywall

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

MrQwerty posted:

I slept wrong and my sciatica is killing me!

this is a real post and I am getting old he;lp

good, good

*waves you off to the Brain Yearning, Only Best ward*

it's turquoise/blue in there, you'll like it

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
This,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IySI_7LXmM

...but it's a 2000's replica town.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Massage Therapist: Microwave's Mom.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Can't we just ask Genesplicer where he lives?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sauna night where we see who eats rear end for real

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The amount of STIs skyrocket once residents figure out that everyone is "cool" and not a cop.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

this probably goes without saying, but we are talking about a sea-steading retirement community, yes?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

other than Sardines eaten over the sink in the Tin with a fork, and tendies - what would some good lunch menu options be for the gourmet goon?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
gently caress you

shut the gently caress up

e: voted 2

dee eight fucked around with this message at 21:36 on May 6, 2023

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
The TikToks about being old and just repeating sounds and catch phrases is gonna be true. Lol

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

dee eight posted:

gently caress you

shut the gently caress up

what the gently caress did you just say mister Shut The gently caress UP? also known as STFU???

HUH STUf??? you stupid *extremely shrill teenager voice out of nowhere* BIIiiiittcccccccp

*cough*

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Hardawn posted:

The TikToks about being old and just repeating sounds and catch phrases is gonna be true. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AZDaW3GLQw

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

AEMINAL posted:

what the gently caress did you just say mister Shut The gently caress UP? also known as STFU???

HUH STUf??? you stupid *extremely shrill teenager voice out of nowhere* BIIiiiittcccccccp

*cough*

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

changed my vote to 1

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
a steady supply of kfc scented firelogs

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:discourse:

Ofc by the time GOONS are ready to retire, none of us will drink.

Just a shitload of old awkward dudes high as loving kites 24/7

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Hammerite posted:

a room where they have fox news on at top volume. just like every other retirement home except that everyone is hate watching it instead of sincere watching it

Lol! Gonna need some big graphics monitors for ms paint FOX mockery activities. Hopefully most of us will remember that it is a digital display and there will be a minimal need to erase dry erase markers drawings or, in worst case, sharpie drawings.

There also needs to be a sharpie safe for days when alcohol and subsequent dick drawings on the passed-out residents occurs is scheduled.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm 35 and I have to write everything down or i won't remember it at all. I have braces for my knees and my back and my shoulders. Where's my balsam specific and smecklers powder?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

i'll be 37 this year. i almost died at the end of december/early january. currently, i am just trying to keep my sanity in check and my dogs okay since they're all sick (we vaccinated but something broke through our vaccinations and I've got at least two with pneumonia and hoping nobody else gets it and we all end up with full recoveries). but we kind of have this idea hatching already; at least, we wanna be close enough that we can help out a friend on her farm and maybe a couple of others. we have a farm of our own. neighbors close enough to take care of each other so when we're 40-50 and start breaking hips, it isn't as serious. none of us have kids or are interested in them. maybe foster or foster/adoption situations, but not pregnancies and all that mess.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

just work until you fall in the field and then they haul you to the knacker-men

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

AEMINAL posted:

other than Sardines eaten over the sink in the Tin with a fork, and tendies - what would some good lunch menu options be for the gourmet goon?

Chicken cheese

Boring chili from an aggressively written recipe

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Without work how would my life have meaning

Am I just a series of bad posts?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

AEMINAL posted:

Lasagna and meatloaf

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Smugworth posted:

Without work how would my life have meaning

Am I just a series of bad posts?

You can be Ward King
It's like an orderly or supervising nurse except the only real authority is what you convince yourself you have and nobody respects you any more than the other inmates

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

You can be Ward King
It's like an orderly or supervising nurse except the only real authority is what you convince yourself you have and nobody respects you any more than the other inmates

Do I get to dole out petty punishments to my enemies, because if so I'm in

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

20 loyal years on this site should get me some kind of privelege

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

So many soiled bed sheets and pants.

So many.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I pity the bastard who has to coordinate the mt dew deliveries

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Don’t worry guys, it’s under construction as we speak

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Smugworth posted:

Do I get to dole out petty punishments to my enemies, because if so I'm in

Dude that's the only reason for the position
That and to keep you from getting any actual power

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

as you wander through the shadowy halls of the Let's Play wing, you hear the mumbling and cackling of an elderly crone, as though she were recounting a story to a friend.

"...well, this next room had me in a pretty pickle, yes indeed. But then I remembered the potion I'd purchased earlier! One bottle topped off all my heart containers perfectly, leaving me ready to finally finish off the boss! So then..."

as you step closer to the door of the crone's room, you notice that she's simply describing her actions as her gnarled fingers crawl around a tired old SNES controller. The CRT TV before her is shut off; the room, terrifyingly squalid and dark; and the companion she regales is a mummified corpse

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bored posted:

Lol! Gonna need some big graphics monitors for ms paint FOX mockery activities. Hopefully most of us will remember that it is a digital display and there will be a minimal need to erase dry erase markers drawings or, in worst case, sharpie drawings.

There also needs to be a sharpie safe for days when alcohol and subsequent dick drawings on the passed-out residents occurs is scheduled.

bro did you know if you put sharpie on a dry erase board then write over it with a dry erase marker then erase it the sharpie part erases too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

it blew my loving mind!!