Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

AEMINAL posted:

we're all getting old rapidl- where the gently caress did i put my keyboard oh im making GBS threads on it making this post, sorry, anyway

so, we're all old as FUK, in our 30-50s, about to die any moment, needing urgent CARE - but us goons have peculiar needs, like designated poopsock bins, printer carrying stations in the gym, so where do we go?

GOONTIREMENT HOME!!!

this is why im asking you to help me design the ULTIMATE goon retirement home catering to people of this dead gay forum

what are some absolute, utmost, total necessities any TRUE goon would CRAVE to come home to post jello nap / weapons grade anti n-word stomper pills??

???

We're all going to die soon! Jelp out by contributing witth your ideas for an ACTUAL goon retirement home (slated for construxxion 2069 (LOL)

:)

Too long! Didn't read! Text too small!

I want a nurse to read me all the posts in a soothing voice while I rock the gently caress out of my rocking chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Please nurse, not the permaban room!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

AEMINAL posted:

this sounds promising, could you tell us more??

Outdoors and romance

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Creepy bingo

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sauna night where we see who eats rear end for real