Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
we're all getting old rapidl- where the gently caress did i put my keyboard oh im making GBS threads on it making this post, sorry, anyway

so, we're all old as FUK, in our 30-50s, about to die any moment, needing urgent CARE - but us goons have peculiar needs, like designated poopsock bins, printer carrying stations in the gym, so where do we go?

GOONTIREMENT HOME!!!

this is why im asking you to help me design the ULTIMATE goon retirement home catering to people of this dead gay forum

what are some absolute, utmost, total necessities any TRUE goon would CRAVE to come home to post jello nap / weapons grade anti n-word stomper pills??

???

We're all going to die soon! Jelp out by contributing witth your ideas for an ACTUAL goon retirement home (slated for construxxion 2069 (LOL)

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Vampire Panties posted:

a pants dispensing machine

(for when old goons poo poo them)

lmao

we've gotten all we need, thanks for contributing everyone!!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmno: This is GOONRETIREMENT HOME, not actual Hell. For every talented goon singing, there would be 10x goons doing their awesome :rolleyes: cover of The Logical Song

true hell would be Acoustic Wonderwall Firepit Plaza

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

zone posted:

every goon has a yard corner to set up a grill or barbecue.

Poorly ventilated indoors astroturf grill zone! we could build that on the cheap, great idea fellow goon

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Icochet posted:

Too long! Didn't read! Text too small!

I want a nurse to read me all the posts in a soothing voice while I rock the gently caress out of my rocking chair

*intently jots down ASMR nurses, nodding violently*

you seem to know your stuff. got anything else??

we're brainstorming a disaster protocol for unruly goons

current idea is a pitch black concrete room, with sharp spikes, crawling 20 meters down an ever-narrowing tunnel - the scent of Five Guys has been suggested as bait/lure

as they descend, a laser would rapidly be projecting emptyquotes onto their retina. flashing pink in a binaural brainwave pattern (augmented with the n-word being shouted from afar) designed to hopefully keep them from ever leaving their new place of keep

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Pladdicus posted:

hottub in the basement

yes.. Yeees!! we'll buy nails by the bulk and be rich! i mean fuses!!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Zipline suicide machine

Probably illegal, but who would sue us? All goons are bachelor nobody piece of poo poo losers!

The board likes your way of thinking. More surprise vacancies means more money in the pocket, more re-regs and avatar changes for me and my three other parachute clon- i mean accounts!

Would you be in favor of BIG RED IDIOT TEXT TSHIRT friday? Only 10 dollars to make whoever you have the most seething hatred for wear the n-word or the d-word or the z-word or the q-word or a combination of all of them, for the entire day! Huuuhh??

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Icochet posted:

Please nurse, not the permaban room!

this sounds promising, could you tell us more??

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Icochet posted:

Outdoors and romance

good god...

not even a sub-forum war criminal would be deserving of that :barf:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Every week a new IK (Idiot Keeper) is assigned randomly based on cool username, post count, internet speed - and general posting prowess

The Idiot Keeper's job is to spice life up and keep it Fresh (as the kids say, LAFFO!) by changing daily routines up

Want to experiment with sleeping schedules? Done. You've got it, dear IK - now we all sleep polyphasic! 16 count 30 minute sleep sessions, all governed by the humble airhorn

Field trip idea maybe? Why not change it up and combine life-skills with the zoo! We're going hornet nest barbecuing babyyyyy

TCC poster? JOOOOOOOSE TIIIIMMMEEEee us ebvr hhooyr!!!!!

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 6, 2023

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

I slept wrong and my sciatica is killing me!

this is a real post and I am getting old he;lp

good, good

*waves you off to the Brain Yearning, Only Best ward*

it's turquoise/blue in there, you'll like it

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

other than Sardines eaten over the sink in the Tin with a fork, and tendies - what would some good lunch menu options be for the gourmet goon?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

dee eight posted:

gently caress you

shut the gently caress up

what the gently caress did you just say mister Shut The gently caress UP? also known as STFU???

HUH STUf??? you stupid *extremely shrill teenager voice out of nowhere* BIIiiiittcccccccp

*cough*

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Hardawn posted:

The TikToks about being old and just repeating sounds and catch phrases is gonna be true. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AZDaW3GLQw