Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
Soulslike games are all the rage these days, and I am not sure why. Using souls as currency amounts to a completely chaotic economy if you ask me.

Regardless, there is money to be made in this gaming market. I've been trying for YEARS to get rich quick, so here I am. I'd like your input on ideas.

-Public Park Souls - medieval dark fantasy game where you have to master a deep, rich, and unforgiving combat system as you fight for funding of various public works projects. Dragons abound.

-Werecreatureborne - dystopian future, in a city where people are falling victim to a mysterious miasma that turns then into werecreatures. Like, sure there's a werewolf boss, but there are like wereturtles, werepolarbear, and even a werehotdog (he has a really cool attack where you swallow too fast which fills up your DISCOMFORT meter). You can also become a wererobot, which makes the game SUPER innovative

-Fred Cursed - modern day. play as a former human, now cursed with the tribal tattoos. You have to fight to justify your cursed markings. Deep character customization with an intense rap rock battle system. All characters are variations of fred durst

Please help I am presenting to the board of Sony tomorrow. Thxthx

Meeksha fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 7, 2023

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calhoun
Fred Cursed no shield run

Scaly Haylie

who could forget the jazz-based predecessor to all these games, bing's field

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
I died 17 times during the character creation screen. I love this game!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

my take on Elden Ring: Gelding Sting. chop off the nuts of the musician Sting (for charity)

Macnult

rereleasing frogger with spooky sounding medieval music

Escape From Noise

I'd sell my soul for an actually good video game.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

bloodborne but without all that awful violence