Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

launching ham and cheese across the room when i snap for a headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

[overly eager lurker without enough context] I would also love some synthy farts rn :xd:

lol but everyone is being a weird pervert to me tonight and i feel like vlogging about it

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hey btw, is chicken salt used at all, in the US? It's pretty popular here of course, because we invented it, but I really feel that you guys are missing out! It's fantastic on chips/fries for example - way better than regular salt. If you spot it at the shops, I definitely recommend checking it out, if you haven't already

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Hey btw, is chicken salt used at all, in the US? It's pretty popular here of course, because we invented it, but I really feel that you guys are missing out! It's fantastic on chips/fries for example - way better than regular salt. If you spot it at the shops, I definitely recommend checking it out, if you haven't already

It sounds hella good but I never heard of it mate.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It sounds hella good but I never heard of it mate.

It really is a shame! Not sure why it's not more popular around the world, since it's very good. Fries just aren't complete without it, IMO
Also, I forgot to say - I had a calzone the other day like you suggested, and it was pretty good! :cheers: Definitely need to get one again, sometime

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Pretty much the only reason to go to KFC in NZ, aside from spicy chicken when its on the menu...and potato and gravy. *goes into a Homer Simpson-style chicken dream for several minutes*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

It really is a shame! Not sure why it's not more popular around the world, since it's very good. Fries just aren't complete without it, IMO
Also, I forgot to say - I had a calzone the other day like you suggested, and it was pretty good! :cheers: Definitely need to get one again, sometime

Nice work playa. I could eat one myself now that you mention it. But I shall abstain for now.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Major Isoor posted:

no probably the closest are seasoning blends, around the northeast we put old bay on stuff, and down south is tony chachere's aka "the chach"

old bay is good on shellfish, the chach is good on everything

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you go looking for chicken salt make sure you get something close to the original recipe and contains msg, youre cheating yourself otherwise

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

old bay is also good on potatoes

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

no probably the closest are seasoning blends, around the northeast we put old bay on stuff, and down south is tony chachere's aka "the chach"

old bay is good on shellfish, the chach is good on everything

tony chachere on a nice piece of toast with butter is a good late night gaming snack

got these recently were good between fights in sf6

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

entire aldi frozen pizza

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
dots home style pretzels, original seasoned, big bag at Costco

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

entire little caesar's hot'n'ready pizza

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Entire pizza life is loving based but I can’t participate anymore. Bowels ain’t what they used to be.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Entire pizza life is loving based but I can’t participate anymore. Bowels ain’t what they used to be.

respect. *leans forward to pound it and passes out*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Same.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

same. these are my historic gamer fuel items

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

respect. *leans forward to pound it and passes out*

also this lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yup. I'm also a pussy now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*looking at the sodium content of a frozen burrito and tearfully placing it back in the freezer*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*looking at the sodium content of a frozen burrito and tearfully placing it back in the freezer*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The ravages of time are loving awesome. *says it like the Macklemore guy but hurt my neck when I throw my head back and says the awesome a little quieter*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The ravages of time are loving awesome. *says it like the Macklemore guy but hurt my neck when I throw my head back and says the awesome a little quieter*

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oppa Gangnam Style! *starts to dance and immediately stops to sit down with my head in my hands in silence*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oooo Chinese food? Yeah I’ll take some G. Tso’s and rangoons. *disappears 3 mins before the delivery guy knocks and puts my phone on siñent*

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oppa Gangnam Style! *starts to dance and immediately stops to sit down with my head in my hands in silence*

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Oooo Chinese food? Yeah I’ll take some G. Tso’s and rangoons. *disappears 3 mins before the delivery guy knocks and puts my phone on siñent*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. Sarek ftw

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. Sarek ftw

fuckin great ep

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)