Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t like eating anymore OP. But back in the olden days I was a calzone main.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Unfortunately, I'm ashamed to admit that I've never actually had a calzone! I've always meant to have one, but just haven't gotten around to it...

Yeah, that's fair. I don't eat much while gaming either, unless it's something relaxed like X4, where I just need to set things in motion and can then be hands-free for a little bit.

Eat one right away.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

blue diamond soy wasabi almonmds

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

600lb Gamer Voice: I abstain from Sustenance whilst gaming. Just water for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

John Romero is about to make you his snacks.

I’m too weak to record a vocaroo of me sarcastically spitting and laughing at this poo poo. But you can imagine it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

7 days without an appendix makes one weak

I had an intraperitoneal infection you blackface wearing prick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I had two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. Lmfao. *closes the bathroom door but you can still hear me loudly fake laughing*

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This bag loving sucks dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

If you have the time, a charcuterie board is very good for gaming. hell, the premade ones at Trader Joe’s work just as well

Dude you’re asking for it now. :doh: Bring in the “make you his x” posts. gently caress it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

launching ham and cheese across the room when i snap for a headshot

Lol this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero if you post a lovely laminated bamboo or joined hardwood cutting board you made with your free time in the real crafting thread I will call off the IKs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've been farting insanely long farts all day today. Not the best time to start talking poo poo about food, because I will rip an 11 second buzzsaw and split your wig. Trust.

This sounds like absolute heaven to me right now dude lmao. God you lucky bastard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Hey btw, is chicken salt used at all, in the US? It's pretty popular here of course, because we invented it, but I really feel that you guys are missing out! It's fantastic on chips/fries for example - way better than regular salt. If you spot it at the shops, I definitely recommend checking it out, if you haven't already

It sounds hella good but I never heard of it mate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

It really is a shame! Not sure why it's not more popular around the world, since it's very good. Fries just aren't complete without it, IMO
Also, I forgot to say - I had a calzone the other day like you suggested, and it was pretty good! :cheers: Definitely need to get one again, sometime

Nice work playa. I could eat one myself now that you mention it. But I shall abstain for now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Entire pizza life is loving based but I can’t participate anymore. Bowels ain’t what they used to be.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*looking at the sodium content of a frozen burrito and tearfully placing it back in the freezer*

Lol this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oooo Chinese food? Yeah I’ll take some G. Tso’s and rangoons. *disappears 3 mins before the delivery guy knocks and puts my phone on siñent*