Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
So if you're about to sit down on the couch with a controller in-hand, what food or snacks do you like to have, in order to give yourself the energy you need to tackle a night of gaming?

Personally, I can't go past a good pizza and a can of coke, if I'm home alone gaming at tea time. If I'm feeling like being healthy though, I might have something like this bowl, which is pretty good!
On the snack front though, I'm actually not much of a snacker tbh. But maltesers are good, as are chips (whether they're corn chips, or chicken/cheese-and-onion flavoured potato chips) on those rare occasions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I don’t like eating anymore OP. But back in the olden days I was a calzone main.

Unfortunately, I'm ashamed to admit that I've never actually had a calzone! I've always meant to have one, but just haven't gotten around to it...

Evil Eagle posted:

I also barely game and eat at the same time anymore but you can't beat a box of cheezits sometimes.

Yeah, that's fair. I don't eat much while gaming either, unless it's something relaxed like X4, where I just need to set things in motion and can then be hands-free for a little bit.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

yeah same here. hot drink and maybe biscuit or chocolate bar with it. don't really eat much while gaming since I'll inevitably get up to wash my hands before i touch the controller again

Oh man, yeah that's definitely limiting... Unless it's something I can play with one hand (and even then..) I always try and have a wrapper or something between myself and the food, otherwise I just have to go and wash my hands right away. Same with during board games, really.

Wormskull posted:

Eat one right away.

Well, it's a bit late here, but I'll keep it in mind! I'll have to get one soon - do they do them in large sizes, such as for two people? Surely!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

launching ham and cheese across the room when i snap for a headshot

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hey btw, is chicken salt used at all, in the US? It's pretty popular here of course, because we invented it, but I really feel that you guys are missing out! It's fantastic on chips/fries for example - way better than regular salt. If you spot it at the shops, I definitely recommend checking it out, if you haven't already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

It sounds hella good but I never heard of it mate.

It really is a shame! Not sure why it's not more popular around the world, since it's very good. Fries just aren't complete without it, IMO
Also, I forgot to say - I had a calzone the other day like you suggested, and it was pretty good! :cheers: Definitely need to get one again, sometime