Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Her Dryer posted:

He won less top flight Scottish trophies in his time as Rangers manager up there than St Johnstone did over the same time period.

What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Her Dryer posted:

He won one trophy in his time here, tiny northern club St Johnstone won two. A fun fact to impress your friends with .

I don't think you know what top flight means.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Never heard of anything other than the highest league division being called that tbh, but now you've got me thinking about what it actually means?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Slot has ruled out taking over at spurs - lol.

Well run club destined for greatness again

https://twitter.com/JonnyGabriel/status/1661715095947210752?cxt=HHwWgMCzvevEzI8uAAAA

(rumours they've offered it to Brendan Rogers)

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Thanks Ants posted:

I watched one episode from the most recent season of Ted Lasso and was left confused why anybody thinks it's good. Maybe it was good once and people are just invested in it now.

I saw about half of the first series and it's loving terrible. It's got the tone of a kids show, but with fingering jokes. I like Jason Sudekis, but this was unwatchable.

Betjeman posted:

The Zlatan arc was good but the rest of this season is mostly meh. 3 seasons seems about right.

Was that dickhead actually in it?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Maybe I've missed it, but do we know how much he was betting? I remember when Barton's went public, they were just a few quid here and there.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Yeah, so gently caress all for a professional football player.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Frankston posted:

He's such a oval office and I never rated him when he was at Everton, no idea why Spurs spent so much on him.

He's such a oval office and I never rated him when he was at Watford, no idea why Everton spent so much on him.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

He didn't win it last year, though, which may have been a factor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

I assumed it was a vote similar to player of the year, etc, but I looked it up and it's decided by the sponsors so it makes sense that they'd rather have Guardiola on the sponsored announcements than Emery.