Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

We had Tazos over here, which came free in specially marked bags of chips, fritos and doritos. The original wave had the Looney Tunes, then they did one for Tiny Toons, and so on. I also cried over them in fourth grade when I felt I was hot poo poo at playing them, only to have the first kid I played against win most of my collection so far. I have some Pokémon and Dragon Ball ones stored somewhere. This one was laying around for no reason, having escaped my categorization and storage efforts:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU