Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
first, take a deep breath

crusties, or crust punks are a misunderstood subset of the lumpen. often accused by computer touchers and boomer dads of being trust fund rich kids cosplaying as poor, in my experience crusties come from all walks of life and are more often kids who were booted from home for being queer than rich kids. crusties are distinguished by their mottled skin and pungent but pleasant smell. they tend to live in burrows of 10 or more. most are anarchists, the type of which depends on the the color of the stripe on their black flag. more about this in a later post

common crusty political activities include

- sewing anti capitalist messages on their dirty frame packs.
- spanging in rich areas of town to make those boogie fucks uncomfortable
- getting drunk and going out tagging incomprehensible slogans on local businesses
- crimes

so you can see theres tremendous but misguided revolutionary energy there. we should discuss strategy

this thread is for crusties, friends of crusties, juggalos, and the crusty-curious. if you want to mock crusties id reccommend the anarchist thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Are crustys nice?

What do crustys eat?

How strong are they?

1. same as anybody else

2. beer, rollies, trash

3. strong in heart, strong in immune system

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

i eat all those things except rollies which i dont know what they are

not trash as in like whatever greasy goon food you eat but like trash from a trash can

for example this one time i found a mostly uneaten 7-11 hot dog just sitting perfectly on top of a pile of garbage, it was a great find as i hadnt had meat in a couple of days

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh rollies are hand rolled cigarettes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dumpster diving is praxis (no argument) and a weird phonomenon ive noticed is the more politically serious the crusty, the better quality food they tend to bring back to the squat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Crusty Nutsack posted:

a mod, op, much to my shame

you can pet my mangy dog but be careful ive trained her to sniff out hierarchy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

im from juggalo country so im much more familiar with them. the only crusts i ever knew here were the bad kind of scumbag; rich kids, irritating, straight edge, but the juggalos are the nicest people in the world.

yeah rich kid poverty tourist is definitely a type. there was this kid who went to my high school that lived in a mansion, but slept in a public bathroom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

I’m a 300k computer toucher that wfhs for google a grand total of 2 hrs a week in my pjs and I cosplay as a crusty

I’m performative broke, ama

can you spare some change dude

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

honestly i miss stealing

when i learned that security guards cant actually touch you in my state that was like unlocking a secret technique

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

now theyre allowed to just shoot you i think

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i ran out of deoderant today and just came in anyway. this is a political statement im making today at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N0cqlyyFWE