Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

report me daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Reported for reporting in the Official GBS Report Thread for Report-Related Reporting on Reports

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Man it must be taking Seth a long time to count all the reports I've made

Try putting it in a spreadsheet?

I wouldn't want to have to report you

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Smugworth posted:

I'm seeing some deeply disturbing posts in the history of some of these freaks and weirdos and believe me they will not go unreported :f5h:

The Saucer Hovers posted:

report me daddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Reported for reporting in the Official GBS Report Thread for Report-Related Reporting on Reports

This is not why I made this thread! You guys ruin everything :qq:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've never reported and never will. If somebody angers me enough that I no longer want them on the forums, well, I have other ways of making that happen :smug:

Thankfully I'm a pretty chill dude, the only ones who have ever come close to feeling my wrath and being driven from the forums like the sniveling cowards they are are the people who claim Disco Elysium has good writing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've never reported and never will. If somebody angers me enough that I no longer want them on the forums, well, I have other ways of making that happen :smug:

Thankfully I'm a pretty chill dude, the only ones who have ever come close to feeling my wrath and being driven from the forums like the sniveling cowards they are are the people who claim Disco Elysium has good writing.

I should apologize for the dozens upon dozens of reports I've cast at you, my former forums enemy.

But that would be like the scorpion apologizing for stinging the frog, so to speak.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Smuggie isn't even a mod don't listen to them

I tried to vote but alas, I'm phone posting

2ndworthlessacct1
May 10, 2023

by vyelkin
Does it report directly to the FBI or?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

2ndworthlessacct1 posted:

stop reregging you psycho!!!!!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

insane rereg guy makes an appearance in the reporting thread. how will it turn out??

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

gently caress you freak.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The ones about you do

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm not naming names but there are some absolute liars in this thread :ninja:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'm not naming names but there are some absolute liars in this thread :ninja:

I need you to name names
I need everyone to know how much I care about the forums

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

im reporting every post itt

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Space Kablooey posted:

im reporting every post itt

Beat you to it, bucko

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Beat you to it, bucko

reported

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm gonna follow insane rereg guy around the forums and report all his posts :twisted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

What’s your excuse?

Did someone use uncouth language you find disagreeable?

Did someone hurt your feelings and make you feel like a big ol pussy?

What’s it like to report someone? Please guide me through the process, and give me tips.

And be careful in this thread. If anyone steps out of line… I just might report YOU!

When there's a gross or unpleasant post it gives me great joy to have a button that forces a mod to read it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Like someone posted a video of a guy curing a constipated elephant and I reported it and said "check this out!' and a mod posted in the thread and was like "screw you whoever reported that, I really hated seeing it" or something

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I have not reported many things but I really wanted to report the guy who posted about verbally abusing Virgil and stealing his sign at Wizard World Chicago

Then I realized I was reading a thread from 2007 and was pretty sure you can get probated for reporting something that old

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Vim Fuego posted:

Like someone posted a video of a guy curing a constipated elephant and I reported it and said "check this out!' and a mod posted in the thread and was like "screw you whoever reported that, I really hated seeing it" or something

OK but you still watched it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
On the Awful app the report button requires an extra tap to even see and that’s a major bonus imo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm gonna follow insane rereg guy around the forums and report all his posts :twisted:

stackin em up. i've never reported so dang much

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I heard that if he buys one million dollars worth of accounts Jeff will let him post

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

someone has to pay for all those golbelly cookies that image hosting

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I've clicked it accidentally a few times. Maybe I should have followed through.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

k im leaving work so i'm logging off for the night. if my shooters couild keep an eye out for the rereg guy that would be appreciated :thanks:

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
Some will say 'I NEVER told' yet when its time to poop out that paperwork they hadn't even hooped it. Mans only as good as his paperwork.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I hate it when people don't properly hoop things, it makes me wanna hurf a noolie

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
report these nuts, op

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Confession time: I report anything that I think will set off insane drama.

I reported every time I saw someone using the C-word outside of a Commonwealth thread. I reported 16-bit Butt Head for posting the Moe pic in the Ukraine thread.

I think doing this is hilarious.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

McGavin posted:

Confession time: I report anything that I think will set off insane drama.

I reported every time I saw someone using the C-word outside of a Commonwealth thread. I reported 16-bit Butt Head for posting the Moe pic in the Ukraine thread.

I think doing this is hilarious.

:stare:

Seth, can I get a hall pass for this thread???

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I don't even know how to post cool pictures on here, much less report people who offend me. And you all offend me. Except you, next poster.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
^ thank you you're lovely

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

What’s your excuse?

Did someone use uncouth language you find disagreeable?

Did someone hurt your feelings and make you feel like a big ol pussy?

What’s it like to report someone? Please guide me through the process, and give me tips.

And be careful in this thread. If anyone steps out of line… I just might report YOU!

Do it, do it you sissy, you little ninny, you squelchy little pork rind, report me

Report me and I'll accept a week probe but only if YOU do it, you have the power to take something from someone you'll never meet, it is power

Reach for it, grasp it, become one of us

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Id say there should be a way to check how many times youve been reported vs banned but I feel like that might encourage behaviour we dont need.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I think I have like twice. Like years ago, for some stupid rear end reason.

And then not too long ago, for someone I felt was thread making GBS threads my dumbass thread. Then I read their rap sheet, and they were like notorious for it, lol. He told me to post in CSPAM, and I was like "Ew, no."

Neither got prob'd.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Any good reports today?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm pretty sure that in my 18+ years of goonery I've reported at least one post, but I can't think of any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm pretty sure that in my 18+ years of goonery I've reported at least one post, but I can't think of any

Reported for not caring about the forums