Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The first openly gay Republican representative and he got arrested for buying designer clothes. Typical liberal hypocrisy to find out that a gay man did something they don't like and become incredibly homophobic

Free him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

100%. free all of america's political prisoners

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Of all the lunatic grifters in Congress he's the funniest

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

StashAugustine posted:

Of all the lunatic grifters in Congress he's the funniest

arrest every corrupt guy except for him. Let us keep the one who will redirect campaign funds into his own pocket through a 501c3 called "Save the Twunks" or something

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

[goon project] let's spring george santos from prison

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

On one hand he is a politician who lied about something which is extremely hosed up but on the other he is kinda funny and pisses off normies a lot so yeah 100% not guilty

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Santos 2024

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

George "Jackson" Santos

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Arrest all politicians and free the other prisoners.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Arrest all politicians and free the other prisoners.

i love a civic compromise

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1656296168794767361

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

saying outrageous lies like "my mom died in 9/11" and getting away with it can only earn my respect

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol you're not supposed to just take campaign money you're supposed to launder it through family and business partners ya dummy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
you get immunity from arrest if congress is in session so maybe he can rig it so congress is always in session

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

this is like a scene in an Adam west batman episode

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

https://apnews.com/article/george-santos-federal-charges-updates-33667a0900271e5002459ab748d8fdc8

"No, I swear I'm not a relatable everyman like you. I'm a filthy rich investor who's deeply involved in Wall Street"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
guilty of being fabulous

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My favorite of the George Santos saga was allegedly impressing a donor by lying about being a producer on the Broadway production of Spiderman, famous for fires, injuries, cost overruns and general disaster.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
libs love being homo/transphobic the nanosecond they think have a "good" reason to do so

all the ~rhonda santis~ bullshit is just rank transphobia to own the chuds and I love that my humanity is contingent on voting blue no matter who to these freaks

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Surely clothes are a legitimate campaign expense?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Weka posted:

Surely clothes are a legitimate campaign expense?

if i fluked or conned my way into congress like anything left over in the warchest would go toward suits

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
They want to silence him because he proves congress is a joke

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
he would have gotten away with it if it he didn't go so hard on those lip injections

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

tokin opposition posted:

libs love being homo/transphobic the nanosecond they think have a "good" reason to do so

all the ~rhonda santis~ bullshit is just rank transphobia to own the chuds and I love that my humanity is contingent on voting blue no matter who to these freaks

the op was a joke

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Why would anyone be surprised a politician from long island was a corrupt fraud. You can't punish a snake for being venomous, you shouldn't punish a long island politician for embezzlement

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
When you think about it, by stealing that money from his election campaign he was keeping money out of politics. Leveling the playing field.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

tokin opposition posted:

it is very hilarious thatll likely the only current member of congress who has done drag is in the Lets Murder Drag Queens Party

also rhonda santis is a pretty clever drag name.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Private Cumshoe posted:

My favorite of the George Santos saga was allegedly impressing a donor by lying about being a producer on the Broadway production of Spiderman, famous for fires, injuries, cost overruns and general disaster.

Does broadway produce anything that's not embarrassing anymore

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Milo and POTUS posted:

Does broadway produce anything that's not embarrassing anymore
has it ever?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

that artist is in love with him

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

that artist is in love with him

https://www.theonion.com/courtroom-artist-clearly-infatuated-with-bailiff-1819591358

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

TenementFunster posted:

it is very hilarious thatll likely the only current member of congress who has done drag is in the Lets Murder Drag Queens Party

lmao took me a while but finally recalled the guy. During his time here in Brazil, he was doing drag often enough to be noticed by some big names in the circuit; besides, his family was like "what the gently caress are you talking about jewish parentage from ukraine" when they were like at least three generations here

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

My knowledge of Brazil comes entirely from watching UFC in the 2010s but based on that I am confident that George Santos is the most honest Brazilian

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

George Santos' only crime is lacking the polish possessed by his more senior colleagues

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you dont have to be on the run from the federales, trixie's pimp, the cia, the sec, several cartel jefes, and the triad assassin known only as 无声杀手 to work here, but it helps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
not many men can say they did time for moving dogs on a federal level. George can.

paranoid randroid has issued a correction as of 17:53 on May 11, 2023