Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Phone: 00:03
Oven: 6:38
Coffee Maker: 12:00 flashing
General: Now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Extremely disappointed this isn't a Vader thread

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

It's TIME for the Main Event! :D

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

He smelled terrible and did the best German Suplex and Tiger Drivers ever. AND he was in UWFi. gently caress, Vader was cool

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Trying posted:

He smelled terrible and did the best German Suplex and Tiger Drivers ever. AND he was in UWFi. gently caress, Vader was cool

His matches vs Stan Hansen are some of my favorites. This is now a Vader thread.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

neoaxd posted:

This is now a Vader thread.

He fought Ken Shamrock in FMW in a quasi-shoot style no-rope cage match. It ruled

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I’ll tell you what time it’s NOT: Clobberin’ Time.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
It's Kzy Time, duh.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Vader was the best type of wrestler, giant scary fat guy who can do moonsaults

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How do you know what Vader smelled like?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2utqQXKwqio

Please enjoy Super Vader challenging MMA LEGEND Nobuhiko Takada (he headlined the first Pride show) for the Pro-Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship in August of 1994 in front of a sold out Nippon Budokan.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuQqUZgHyD4

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

https://youtu.be/KHEkwaZUm-g

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Swerve’s House

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Trying posted:

Extremely disappointed this isn't a Vader thread

e: nice it turned into it

rip to a real one

Hirez fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 11, 2023

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

god that helmet was so loving great

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vader got punched so hard his eyeball popped partway out of the socket. Then he put it back in. Then he continued to wrestle the match. :pwn:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Vader got punched so hard his eyeball popped partway out of the socket. Then he put it back in. Then he continued to wrestle the match. :pwn:

Wouldn't your hands at that time be unsanitary to even touch your very own eyeball?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
op needs one of these bad boys

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Swerves house

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

a.lo posted:

Wouldn't your hands at that time be unsanitary to even touch your very own eyeball?

Yes!

That said, it is probably unsanitary to have your eyeball popped partway out of your socket as well! In either case, you probably shouldn't continue to wrestle!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

How do you know what Vader smelled like?

Bret Hart posted:

It was like wrestling with a cement truck filled with barf. (Laughs) He was stiff and really the sh*ts to work with as far as… he was no fun. He hurt you constantly. Every punch or kick. I can remember he did a belly flop on me one time. He told me he could do it safe and not hurt me or whatever. My body felt violated. Four hundred pounds of blob just slapped my whole body. I was numb after the match. I remember feeling violated. He was really stiff. He stunk. He smelled like throw up. He never washed his gear. I guess he washed it every once in awhile. After a couple of weeks on the road with Vader it was just tough working with him. He was maybe one of the stiffest and smelliest guys I ever had to wrestle.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

a.lo posted:

vader wore gloves so it was ok

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

King Of Coons posted:

Swerves house
:hmmyes:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

It's Wednesday