Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Extremely disappointed this isn't a Vader thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

He smelled terrible and did the best German Suplex and Tiger Drivers ever. AND he was in UWFi. gently caress, Vader was cool

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

neoaxd posted:

This is now a Vader thread.

He fought Ken Shamrock in FMW in a quasi-shoot style no-rope cage match. It ruled

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

How do you know what Vader smelled like?

Bret Hart posted:

It was like wrestling with a cement truck filled with barf. (Laughs) He was stiff and really the sh*ts to work with as far as… he was no fun. He hurt you constantly. Every punch or kick. I can remember he did a belly flop on me one time. He told me he could do it safe and not hurt me or whatever. My body felt violated. Four hundred pounds of blob just slapped my whole body. I was numb after the match. I remember feeling violated. He was really stiff. He stunk. He smelled like throw up. He never washed his gear. I guess he washed it every once in awhile. After a couple of weeks on the road with Vader it was just tough working with him. He was maybe one of the stiffest and smelliest guys I ever had to wrestle.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

It's Wednesday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D2LQioyTOM