Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Can't sleep (clown will eat me XD) SERIOUSLY though who else has insomnia this fine Friday morning? I'm excited about going home to see my family and can't sleep. I already packed and cleaned the house so I got nothing to do. Thinking about firing up the switch for some stardew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

I'm awake because some rear end in a top hat pulled the fire alarm in my building and pissed off everyone else.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
have you looked into moving to a timezone that better suits your sleep pattern??

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
sometimes when i have to deal with a 3am call out i like to get hash browns at the mcdonalds drive thru

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm awake at this hour of 11am

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

New Zelda is out

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I am drunk. gently caress you.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

No. 6 posted:

New Zelda is out

Hell yeah, except if it doesn't come in the mail by 10 am I have to either wait till I get back from vacation or buy another copy

I'll probably end up buying another copy I can always return the one I ordered

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

bitterandtwisted posted:

I'm awake at this hour of 11am

You idiot!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Making a new farm. I think i will make this one a guy with a man bun

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

the answer is "Australians"

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I'm too lazy and the picture quality sucks when you screencap on switch so enjoy this photo of my TV

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
Stuck working the graveyard shift. Cant wait to sleep. 4 man crew at my job had to do the work of 8 fulltimers and one part timer. Couldn't even shitpost on SA to wait out the clock

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
I'm up because my rear end in a top hat cats never let me sleep in. Think I might run out to a GameStop later and pick up the new Zelda. Time for coffee now.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does zelda finally coup the monarchy in this one? Hes been at it for decades smdh

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Don't we already have this thread you unoriginal hack?

I'm up to hit the gym before I go out for breakfast with a buddy

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Everything is better in the dark

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

My girlfriend was restless until nearly 3 in the morning and I had to leave at 5:30 so I'm on that not-enough-sleep-working-a-12-hour-shift kick.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I think I slept 22 hours the whole week, it really sucks

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Night work

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Well, I just reckon that this is the time of day a person can get some real thinkin' done. It's a simple time for simple folk.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
middle of the night is bestest for coffee, weed, and odd thoughts :haibrow:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
An ambulance came to the front door of my building last night. 4 - 4.30am it was out there for. The neighbour slipped, fell and hurt his leg - which was already recovering from being broke in three places.

I couldn't get back to sleep.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

take unisom

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
gently caress, my package with totk was delivered before I left but I didn't notice. I could be playing it right now!! Oh well maybe it would be more enjoyable to play if on a TV screen. Just gonna tell myself that

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Ugh man, I was awake from 2:45am until it was time to get up for physical therapy at 6:30am. Brutal.

But maybe "insomnia" isn't the right name for "fooled around for almost four hours with my new girlfriend who was sleeping over for the first time." :smuggo:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm at work. It sucks rear end. I wish I was asleep.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

LargeHadron posted:

Ugh man, I was awake from 2:45am until it was time to get up for physical therapy at 6:30am. Brutal.

But maybe "insomnia" isn't the right name for "fooled around for almost four hours with my new girlfriend who was sleeping over for the first time." :smuggo:

congrats on the sex

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wowie this goon FUCKS

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"Fooling around" can mean a sex, but it can also mean filling up character sheets for a D&D campaign

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Gogeta, OP

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Thanks, everyone. It's really something special I have with this special lady.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think we both know the answer to that, a lucky idiot!

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

I had trouble getting a (full enough) boner. Never happened to me before! Embarrassing, but she's a sweetheart.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i recommend HORNY GOAT WEED

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

LargeHadron posted:

I had trouble getting a (full enough) boner. Never happened to me before! Embarrassing, but she's a sweetheart.

I rescind my previous congratulations regarding the sex, and express my condolences instead

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

LargeHadron posted:

try being sleepy that's when i get a humongous boner

though noones touching it anytime soon

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
It's 9:30 in the morning, idiot.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

I'm that kind of idiot, thank you very much. Sitting in a hotel in Chattanooga waiting to catch a train back to Birmingham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

praxis posted:

I'm that kind of idiot, thank you very much. Sitting in a hotel in Chattanooga waiting to catch a train back to Birmingham.

this sounds like a novel.

I'm awake at this hour because I like it, OP.