Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I always stay up all night, it's peaceful and tranquil. I like to get uproariously high and sit in the back yard and look at trees and imagine I'm a primordial man surrounded by primitive trees and predators and prey. I love when I hear a distant dog barking late at night, it reminds me that I'm living in a world packed full of billions of individual stories with all kinds of things going on in them, and I imagine what the house that the dog lives at looks like. Does it have a carport or a garage? Sometimes I open my garage door and I turn off the garage light and I stand out there with my ipad drawing and watching clouds pass by the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My dream in life is to have an apartment with a balcony that overlooks a nice city skyline, where I can go sit and smoke weed and contemplate at night.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

During the pandemic every business rolled back their hours. Places that used to be 24/7 close at 7pm now. And with it the late-night internet kind of died off. It's weird being on The Internet and seeing it stagnant for a few hours every night, that never used to happen.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Here's a frog I drew tonight

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
It's 3:30am here in Colorado. I just don't feel like sleeping. But I hate not getting up early on a Saturday. So essentially life is an endless march of pain. :)

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
I thought I was woken up by my smoke detector chirping but it hasn’t happened again. Apparently I had a dream with a chirping smoke detector in it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fornax Disaster posted:

I thought I was woken up by my smoke detector chirping but it hasn’t happened again. Apparently I had a dream with a chirping smoke detector in it.

sorry you died in the fire but welcome to purgatory

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

deep dish peat moss posted:

Here's a frog I drew tonight

Buff frog looks tired

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I hung out with friends then played video games. No obligations and I’m trying to go to sleep right now.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

During the pandemic every business rolled back their hours. Places that used to be 24/7 close at 7pm now. And with it the late-night internet kind of died off. It's weird being on The Internet and seeing it stagnant for a few hours every night, that never used to happen.

There's a chain of restaurants in my area called Castanedas and they are always open 24/7. I don't even think they closed during the pandemic. The only thing is they turn off everything but the fryer or something so the only thing I order at night/ early morning is Carne asada fries. Not really complaining but sometimes i want the breakfast burrito

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I'm Australian

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chewbecca posted:

I'm Australian

Sorry about the criminal genetics

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What kind of bitch farded the doodoo?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Dixville posted:

There's a chain of restaurants in my area called Castanedas and they are always open 24/7. I don't even think they closed during the pandemic. The only thing is they turn off everything but the fryer or something so the only thing I order at night/ early morning is Carne asada fries. Not really complaining but sometimes i want the breakfast burrito

The 24 hour coffee shop near me is now 8am-5pm (and they stay open to 8pm on weekends!!) and the only places open past like 8-10pm on weekdays are little taco stands that admittedly own but you can't even go sit there they're just little stalls in the middle of parking lots basically. It sucks!!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:haibrower: I too used to get real high at night and think my thoughts. However with everything going to weird hours and having weird availability, I have to pick my battles and stock up beforehand, which just sorta ruined the magic of it all for me.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

No. 6 posted:

Sorry about the criminal genetics

Sorry about your post history

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Sure and we're meant to believe that there is a whole continent that exists one day in the future thanks to some (NWO?!!) invention called an "international date line".

"G'day" so-called "Australians"

E: oh yeah you ask about going there and it's all " are you sure you want to travel for 96 hours? It's covered in animals that will kill you"

Sure.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I heard when you travel to Australia and come back its earlier than when you left. What is this witchcraft

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
lol witchcraft. A simple child's toy? Yeah show me a witch that can cast any kind of temporal spell at all. No this is some real ancient poo poo from long before the end of the last glacial maximum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
it's a criminal island, they just steal a day from you hth